At BlueDragon, we are pioneers of advanced critical thinking and complex problem-solving concepts for use in high tech environments to solve recurring problems and even some of society's most challenging problems. Our mission is to train and equip organizations across various industries with the skills to analyze and eliminate costly human errors and complex recurring problems swiftly and effectively. Critical thinking and complex problem solving are soft skills that are highly sought in all industries, and mainstream academia is not meeting these needs.
To that end, we are the founders and owners of the BlueDragon Integrated Problem-solving System (IPS), the most advanced system for solving costly human errors and complex recurring problems in the modern workplace. These are the kinds of problems that are costing industries trillions of dollars per year in fraud, waste, abuse, warranty and insurance claims, civil penalties, and lawsuits. In particular, regulated industries such as Energy, Aerospace, Defense, Healthcare, Food & Drug, Pharma, Transportation, and others.
We sell training and consulting to clients in regulated and unregulated industries, to help them achieve new heights of mission assurance, safety, and performance excellence. The capabilities provided by our BlueDragon products and services are required by the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). In many CFRs, there are statements such as: "the root causes of significant problems and injuries must be identified, and actions taken to prevent them from recurring." The market share for our products and services across regulated industries is estimated to be over $100 million.
In one example, the Department of Energy (DOE) hired our BlueDragon team to investigate a Capital Asset Project that was years behind schedule and $200+ million over budget. The DOE used the results of the BlueDragon investigation to sue the contractor to recover the $148 million in costs attributed to the root causes (and won). In another example, a secure site experienced cyber security leaks of classified information about the US nuclear weapons program, information that was being minded by bad actors such as the Russians and the Chinese. After 5 years of unsuccessful attempts to solve this problem, the government requested an independent third-party investigation and BlueDragon was brought in to assess the issue. In four weeks, the BlueDragon investigation team identified the causes and provided solutions to prevent the leaks from recurring.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.bluedragon1-ips.com.
We are seeking Executive Sales Representatives for each of our industry segments (described below). The Executive Sales Representatives will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive new business and revenue growth in their respective industries. This includes identifying and pursuing new opportunities, building on existing relationships and creating new relationships with prospective clients, and promoting BlueDragon IPS products and services to meet and exceed sales targets.
Preferred Candidate Profile
We seek retired C-suite executives from our primary markets that are still motivated to make a significant difference in improving our industries and defending our national security. The ideal candidates understand the value of critical thinking and complex problem solving skills in eliminating the recurring problems costing our US industries trillions of dollars in losses per year, aligning with our purpose and mission to revolutionize how problems are solved in the modern workplace.
These are commission-based contracts. Commissions are above industry averages and range from 5% to 10% of the sale, based on the size of the contract. As a small startup we cannot offer a salary and that is why we prefer retired executives that can use their industry experience to make connections, introductions and close sales.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies to target organizations in our primary markets.
• Identify and engage potential clients who can benefit from our critical thinking solutions.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships to understand their specific needs.
• Present BlueDragon training and consulting services to potential clients.
• Negotiate and close contracts for individual training, enterprise license agreements, and consulting services.
• Collaborate with our Chief Growth Officer to generate leads and promotional materials.
• Stay up to date with industry trends and competitor offerings
• Experience in selling complex products and services to enterprise-level organizations.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to work independently and remotely in a virtual environment.
• Experience with project management and CRM software.
• Knowledge in software for working virtually, such as Teams and Zoom, are a plus.
• Experience in training in a corporate environment is a plus.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field a plus.
• Retired executives must not have any conflicts of interest in selling BlueDragon IPS in their industry.
10 INDUSTRIES REQUIRING EXECUTIVE SALES REPS
- Energy - Improve safety and performance management for nuclear/chemical/oil/gas utilities.
- Aerospace - Analyze aviation accidents and improve airline safety.
- Military/Defense - Improve training, readiness assessments, and equipment testing.
- Government/Congress – Audit agencies, improve policymaking, bolster national security.
- Financial & Investment Services - Due diligence and risk assessments for investments.
- Emergency Response - Evaluate and optimize disaster response capabilities.
- Healthcare - Help investigate and prevent medical errors and improve patient safety.
- Insurance - Support liability claims investigations and litigation. Improve risk assessments.
- Law Enforcement - Support investigations and improve practices.
- Manufacturing - Analyze product defects. Improve quality control and safety.
EXAMPLES OF BLUEDRAGON USE CASES
Workplace Mishaps: Accident and incident investigations of low, moderate, and high significance and consequence to identify and eliminate their deep-seated causes.
Cybersecurity Analyses: Unpacking breaches to find human-related vulnerabilities or operational lapses leading to data compromises.
Physical Security & Safeguards Analyses: Proactive or reactive analyses of the current line of defenses to find human-related vulnerabilities and operational and programmatic gaps in performance that are causing lapses in the physical protection of installations vital to national security and their classified information.
Analysis of Significant Legislative, Regulatory, or Policy Failures: In-depth analysis of longstanding, recurring problems at the national level, such as sexual assaults and suicides in the military.
Due Diligence for Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments: In-depth technical evaluations and risk assessments of a potential target for significant investments, including current operations, standards, procedures, regulations, and human performance.
Aviation Accident Investigations: Analyzing aircraft, airports, and air traffic control incidents to identify human or systemic errors.
Department of Defense Assessments: Independent analysis of longstanding, recurring problems in the military, such as lack of subcontractor controls and accountability, inefficient procurement processes, whistleblower protection, sexual harassment, and recruitment and retention issues.
Educational System Assessments: Analyzing longstanding, recurring problems in academic institutions, such as literacy in elementary schools, using a holistic approach that includes teaching methods, administrative challenges, and student performance.
Law Enforcement Support: Support to key organizations that conduct investigations, to dramatically improve their investigation methods for collecting, organizing, and analyzing evidence in key areas such as school shootings. Organizations such as the FBI, CIA, NCIS, Inspector General, Attorney General, JAG, and local law enforcement.
Energy Production and Utility Operations: Proactive or reactive analysis of all aspects of maintenance and operations performance in nuclear power plants, chemical, oil and gas refineries, and renewable energy installations.
Medical Error Investigations: Addressing mistakes in diagnosis, treatment, and patient care in hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities.
Quality Management Systems and Controls: Evaluating the performance and effectiveness of audit and assessment programs with respect to their regulatory requirements, such as NQA-1, ASME 9001, and AS9100.
Supply Chain and Procurement Systems Optimization: Identifying weak links or inefficiencies in a supply chain and devising strategies to overcome them.
Government Accountability Audits: In-depth technical evaluations of government agencies and their contractors, both proactive and reactive.
Capital Asset Project Performance Reviews: Evaluating the performance of contractors awarded significant construction projects to determine why milestones and budgets were not met.
Emergency Response Assessments: Evaluations of the state of readiness of various local, state, and federal government agencies to mitigate the consequences of natural disasters, and their effectiveness after a disaster strikes.
Insurance Lawsuits: Support ongoing investigations and litigation, helping improve the insurance company’s investigation methods for collecting, organizing, and analyzing evidence.