- Assists in the planning and deployment of the Company’s cloud information security strategies
- Implement security controls and solutions in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP) to protect against threats, including control tower, Guard rails, service control policies, identity and access management, vpc flow logs and subnet security, data encryption, web application firewall and application security.
- Set up and manage cloud security monitoring tools to detect and respond to security incidents in real-time.
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify weaknesses in the cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Develops and maintain an incident response plan, and coordinate responses to security incidents, ensuring timely resolution.
- Ensure compliance with industry specific security standards (e.g. HIPPA, GDPR, ISO 27001) and assist in audits and compliance assessments.
- Create and maintain documentation related to security policies, procedures, and configurations.
- Provide training and awareness programs to educate employees and cloud and devops teams on security best practices.
- Uses penetration testing tools to perform regular vulnerability assessments of internal, DMZ, and external devices, and Cloud resources.
- Designs, tests, and implements security protection measures intended to protect cloud-based applications and data.
- Coordinates assigned security projects during implementation phase and ensures timely completion.
- Assists in the day-to-day security team functions (i.e., response, monitoring, and support)
- Communicate and relate complex business requirements and associated risks to technology.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including DevOps, development, and IT, to integrate security into software development and deployment lifecycle using SASE framework.
- Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends, and plans implementation of new or improved information security software or devices.
- Reviews computer logs and messages to identify and report on possible violations of security.
- Assists in development of disaster or emergency recovery procedures for information systems and computer environment.
- Provides leadership in understanding and responding to security audit failures reported by internal and external auditing.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related Information Technology field.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in information security or information technology.
- Proven experience in cloud security and devsecops, including best practices, risk assessment and compliance requirements.
- Experience with security tools and technologies such as web application firewall management, and evaluate vulnerability associated risk.
Pay Range: $110,000.00/yr to $140,000.00/yr (Depending on experience)
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
Glidewell Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.