Are you interested in working for the nation’s leading fire protection company and beginning a rewarding and satisfying career that helps save the lives of thousands each year? Do you want to be a part of a growing and expanding team of industry experts? If so, exploring career opportunities with Summit Companies may be right for you!
Summit Companies, through its subsidiaries, is a full-service provider for fire detection, suppression, and security with a full suite of capabilities that includes design, installation, testing, inspections, and maintenance. We serve customers across many verticals on a local, regional, and national scale. We’re proud of our well-deserved reputation for quality work that’s completed by our talented and experienced installation workforce. Summit Companies is a dynamic organization with endless growth opportunities spanning over 100 locations in more than 30 states.
Our company is consistently recognized for service excellence in the fire protection industry. Summit Companies supports trade skills and workforce development by hosting Recognized Apprenticeships and on-the-job training (OJT) programs for new career-seekers. Many members of our leadership team serve as chair on NFPA code compliance committees, serve on regional safety boards, and support technical education in local schools. Summit Companies supports employees in their professional development by offering continued development, training, and education by encouraging NICET and other career-advancing certifications. We continually strive to be the Employer of Choice
for highly motivated team members who want to succeed in a high-growth environment. We encourage initiative, independence, diversity, and personal career growth.
The combination of experience, knowledge, and customer service is the key to our performance and helps us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality of fire protection services to protect lives and property.JOB SUMMARY:
The Cybersecurity manager is responsible for overseeing Summit's security infrastructure and framework. As a cybersecurity manager, you’ll be tasked with managing both human and technological resources to ensure that Cybersecurity is properly maintained and that security breaches are handled in an efficient and timely manner. At the same time, you’ll need to lead risk mitigation efforts, source cybersecurity tools, and ensure are organization complies with proper rules and regulations.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Understand and adhere to all information security policies, procedures, and practices.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigation techniques.
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, and controls.
- Conduct risk assessments and audits to identify potential security issues.
- Monitor compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Investigate security breaches and incidents.
- Coordinate incident response activities.
- Prepare reports on security status and risks.
- Train and educate employees on security awareness.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of business continuity plans.
- Manage security vendors and service providers.
- Stay abreast of new security technologies and trends.
- Supervise cyber security team.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the elements required to perform the job successfully, however in some cases, an equivalent combination of Education, Training, Certifications and Experience may meet the job qualifications.Education, Training, Certifications:
Experience, Knowledge, Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience, strongly preferred
- 10+ years experience in IT security, including 5+ years in a management role.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or similar certification.
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security principles and best practices.
- Experience developing and implementing security policies and procedures.
- Cloud Security experience.
- Experience with risk assessment and management.
Systems and Software Skills:
- Must have the ability to effectively read, write and communicate in English with employees and customers.
- Analyst experience using other Oracle products, strongly preferred.
- Experience with system integrations, strongly preferred.
Physical & Work Environment Requirements
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to comply with SFPH’s Drug and Alcohol policy and Background screening requirements, which may also include customer specific requirements based on contractual agreement.
- Occasional travel required, up to 30%.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform Essential Job Duties.Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit for long periods. Employee will occasionally be required to bend, kneel, balance, lift <20lb, walk, stand, ascend/descend stairs, drive, twist, and reach above and below shoulders.Work Environment:
Employee will consistently be required to work indoors in an office setting, work alone and with others. Office settings are mild to moderate temperatures.Benefits
Summit Companies offers extensive training opportunities, career advancement, competitive pay, bonus opportunities, along with an industry leading
and affordable benefits package for eligible employees. Our benefits package includes:
Our Core Values
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-Term Disability – Employer Paid
- Short-Term Disability – Employer Paid
- Additional Voluntary Ancillary Benefits such as Accident and Hospital Indemnity
- Life Insurance for Team Members and Dependents
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- We are PASSIONATE about life safety
- We have INTEGRITY (Do the right thing)
- We work in PARTNERSHIP with our customers and community
- We constantly strive for OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE (Do things right)
Summit Companies participates in E-Verify & in alignment with our commitment to safety, we promote a drug-free workplace. Summit Companies is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.