Who Are We?
Spring EQ was founded to help homeowners unlock the value of their home by providing visibility to its worth and provide quick access to that equity. By surrounding ourselves with some of the brightest, hard-working minds in the industry, we constantly improve the loan experience for our customers.
At Spring EQ, we;
- Strive to make every customer interaction a great one
- Recognize behind every loan is a person or family trusting us to handle what may be a once in a lifetime transaction
- Work hard and have fun to get the job done
- Interact on a first name basis and recognize each team member's unique value
- Encourage ways for our team members to learn, develop, diversify and grow with Spring EQ
- Promote our team members so they can share their knowledge with others
- Innovate, innovate, innovate
- Create and embrace the latest technology
- Simplify constantly, challenging every process we use to better accomplish our goals
- Build upon a strong company culture and foster an environment of togetherness, support, and accountability
Spring EQ is seeking a VP of Infrastructure and Information Security to join our rapidly growing team. The VP, Infrastructure and InfoSec will manage our Desktop Support team and IT Vendors and willalso play a strategic role in building and maintaining infrastructure for our IT department. This position will be based in our headquarters in Conshohocken, PA.
Desktop Support Management
- Establish procedures for all Desktop Support activities
- Work with Desktop Support Team Lead to insure proper end user support, including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Resolving Tier 1 Hardware and Software issues
- JIRA issue tracking and reporting
- Escalation and end user communication of Tier 2 issues
- Management of end-user onboarding and offboarding process
- Desktop Asset Management
- Maintenance and setup of local, on-premise equipment including servers, networking, printers, desktop equipment
- Ownership of cloud-based infrastructure including patching, maintenance, and OS upgrades
- Deep knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and hybrid cloud architecture
- Track assets of on-prem and remote employees
- Centrally manage logs and create proactive and reactive monitoring and alerts
- Manage user endpoint software and experience
- Monitor infrastructure for performance bottlenecks and work with management to scale appropriately
- Ensure infrastructure is properly backed up on and off-site, including servers and databases
- Management connection of on-site infrastructure with our cloud infrastructure
- Support Windows desktop and server environments and Linux server environment
- Create automated infrastructure creating and scripting to support new applications and deployments
- Work with engineering team to follow logging infrastructure and application best-practices
- Work with engineering team to create application auto scaling
IT Vendor Management
- Coordinate infrastructure upgrades with Managed Services Provider
- Manage and coordinate cyber security assessments, vulnerability testing and training
- Manage relationship with Managed Services Provider
- Continually develop and manage Spring EQ’s security strategy, security awareness programs, security architecture and security incident response.
- Oversee and manage Spring EQ’s technology security measures, technology integration and testing.
- Provide strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
- Evaluates new cybersecurity threats and IT trends and develops effective security controls.
- Oversees development of security awareness programs.
- Evaluates potential security breaches, coordinates response, and recommend corrective actions.
- Define and report on information security metrics.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and regulatory trends and developments for the enterprise technology.
- Ownership and optimization of infrastructure cost and projections
- Planned upgrades of equipment and roll-off of older equipment
- Forecast and grow infrastructure to meet on-premise and remote needs
- Refine infrastructure and software needs to meet cyber security or regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- Ability to work in a hybrid schedule out of Conshohocken PA HQ office
- Eight years of IT infrastructure in a leadership role handling networks, servers, and desktops
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- High degree of ownership for the success of the overall team
- Work with a sense of urgency and to provide timely follow-up
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and efficiently manage time
- The ideal candidate will have a self-starter mentality with the ability to solve open ended business challenges
- The ideal candidate will enthusiastically contribution to a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- We worked hard to stay updated with the industry technology, therefore we need our employees to be able to learn new computer systems quickly
- Time is money - At Spring EQ we recognize the importance of working with a sense of urgency. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Spring EQ values personal excellence, integrity, and accountability - we need candidates who demonstrate these qualities in their everyday lives
- 401k Company Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Holidays
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Care Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Credit Union Membership
Spring EQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.