Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), a division of First Citizens Bank, is the bank of the world’s most innovative companies and investors. SVB provides commercial and private banking to individuals and companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private equity, venture capital and premium wine industries. SVB operates in centers of innovation throughout the United States, serving the unique needs of its dynamic clients with deep sector expertise, insights and connections. SVB's parent company, First Citizens Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCNCA) is a top 20 U.S. financial institution with more than $200 billion in assets. First Citizens Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more at svb.com.
Our Patch Management and Governance team requires a highly experienced Business Systems Analyst responsible for collecting, interpreting, and tracking remediation of vulnerability data from multiple sources in the IT Infrastructure domain. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in all aspects of data gathering , analytics & reporting including data pivoting and visualization.
This role is remote eligible.
- In-depth analysis and reporting of patch and vulnerability data from multiple sources, including CMDB, Rapid7 , Qualys and Axonius
- Vulnerability assignments to multiple technical groups and tracking remediation progress.
- Management reporting - daily / weekly / monthly with remediation plans, progress, and issues
- Partner with Cyber security to report, provide evidence and tracking of False-Positive & False-Negative
- Actively investigate the latest in security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, and provide insights (sources like, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Use tools and techniques to organize and present data in easy-to-understand formats, such as pivots and graphs.
- Work within different platform/ tools to run queries and gather reports.
- Develop improvements to the current reporting function and drive automation through scripting, data analysis, and dashboard development.
Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of experience in Systems Support, or Analytics, or Operations Support OR High School Diploma or GED and 8 years of experience in Systems Support, or Analytics, or Operations Support
- Advanced Excel skills to manage and organize large amounts of data (pivot table, conditional formatting, metrics reporting, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets especially Excel, SQL, and Power BI
- Strong influencing skills to build relationships with other organizations and functions
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and continuous improvement skills and mindset
- Self-starter, quick learner, problem-solver, and someone who relishes challenges
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives with a positive and can-do attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of workflow and processes
- Strong competency in interpersonal communications and in presenting information
- Familiar with cyber security concepts and industry-best practices
- Specific knowledge and analytical mindset related to patch and vulnerability compliance preferred