*Per the client, No C2C's!*
Central Point Partners is currently interviewing candidates in the Columbus, Oh area for a large client.
Because this is a Contract to Hire position only GC’s and USC’s.
This position is Hybrid (2-3 Days remote/work from home)! Only candidates who are local to Columbus, Oh will be considered.
Cyber Security Governance Manager
- 10+ years of experience in IT with Cyber Security background
- 4+ years of experience in a lead / senior role
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate through complex situations. High level of professionalism
- Demonstrated leadership experience by providing coaching, skill development and feedback to team members
- Excellent verbal and written communications and the ability to communicate and present requirements and issues clearly and concisely
This position will report to the Infrastructure Governance Director and be responsible for supporting the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Cyber Security organization, providing leadership in all matters related to audit, compliance, and remediation of risk.
This role requires the individual to work directly with Internal Audit, Risk and Cyber Security teams, and drive tasks to completion on agreed schedules. The team will look to this individual to have the aptitude to understand the team's overarching roadmap initiatives, such that s/he can assist the team in the appropriate decomposition and prioritization of work. To be successful the candidate must be self-motivated, driven, well-organized, and give strong attention to detail.
• Manage a portfolio of Audit, Regulatory, Risk and Self-Identified Findings
• Report regular status to the CISO, Senior Leadership and Management
• Build strong working relationships with key partners, Risk, Cyber Security, and IT areas outside of immediate team
• Perform risk-based evaluation and analysis in domains to identify issues and paths to remediation
• Deliver timely escalation of all issues requiring attention to senior management.
• Collaborate with audit/business segment/segment risk to address issues with plausible action plans and target dates.
• Ensure business segment adheres to corporate and business unit policies and procedures.
• Develop and maintain a roadmap for, including execution of strategic, tactical, and continuous improvement initiatives
• Mature reporting including depth of data as well as breadth of the process footprint to drive governance, risk metrics, security analysis, process efficiency, modeling, and controls
• Increase governed process visibility through dashboards and other presentations of metrics (including KPIs and CSFs) for measuring compliance with controls and standards
• Manage simultaneous multiple complex tasks and to bring activities to closure within expected timelines
• Champion process improvements, simplification, and automation across the enterprise
• Engage with other teams to keep an up-to-date view on their objectives and activities
• Remain abreast of technology developments and proactively align the future state goals with strategic business goals.
• May lead initiatives, projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated leadership experience by providing coaching, skill development and feedback to team members
• Excellent verbal and written communications and the ability to communicate and present requirements and issues clearly and concisely.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with all businesses.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate through complex situations.
• High level of professionalism
• Proven negotiation skills
• Working knowledge of recognized risk frameworks
• 10+ years of experience in IT with Cyber Security background
• 4+ years of experience in a lead / senior role
• Advanced knowledge of risk management and audit principles and regulatory compliance requirements.
• Experience in using Archer or other Risk Management systems
• 5+ years of experience in ITIL processes
• Experience of cloud technologies
• Risk certification (CISSP, CISA or CRISC).
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Bill Hart at 614-352-3615 AND email your resume to email@example.com!