Job Title - Digital Cyber Security Analyst
· ·Reviewing corporate emails to determine that nothing confidential is leaving the environment or against corporate policy
· Ensures compliance and adherence with corporate security controls and standards as they relate to Identity & Access Management (IAM).
· Ensures the protection of client and company information resources against unauthorized use, inappropriate degrees of access, disclosure, damage and/or loss.
· Creation and maintenance of documentation.
Responsible for the execution of access governance and access certification processes. Assist with established IAM governance, processes, and accountabilities for core IAM functions.
- Analyze and document current information security processes (for example, but not limited to, campaigns for DLP and IAM, )
- Identify opportunities for transformation – recurring manual processes, redundant or low-value processes, overly complex workflows…
- Work with DCS management to define and document new targets and prioritization of tasks
- Begin execution based on prioritization
- Produce weekly status reports on all projects/efforts being undertaken.
- Responsible for planning, facilitating/coordinating various project/efforts,
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the Identity Management related processes
- Interfaces with business stakeholders to provide exemplary customer service while balancing the need for governance, Compliance and strong security.
- Collaborates and acts as a resource to internal stakeholders on identify and access management requirements by leveraging and applying knowledge of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
Healthcare (Medical/ Vision / Dental)
Job Type - Full-time