Mainstay Staffing Partners, LLC is a recruiting firm that provides onshore and nearshore staffing solutions. With over 10 years of experience in hiring software engineers, we specialize in providing customized hiring solutions that meet any budget. We are currently supporting a client based in Boston's Seaport that is in need of a Network Engineer. Please note this is an onsite position.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting our clients' computer network systems. This is a full-time on-site position located in Boston, MA and will require the Network Engineer to work with a team of IT professionals to troubleshoot network problems, secure the company's network, ensure network availability, optimize network performance, and handle network infrastructure upgrades.
- Must have experience with Palo Alto Firewalls and VMware
- Troubleshooting network problems and implementing solutions
- Experience with network security protocols and best practices
- Working knowledge of network monitoring tools and technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is preferred