Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.Overview
The Emerging Talent Team at Snyk is actively searching for a Senior Campus Recruiter based in our Boston, MA office (hybrid). In this pivotal role, you'll be at the core of our mission to not only attract and hire but also nurture and retain the emerging talent essential to our business. We firmly believe in the transformative power of fresh perspectives and innovative thinking from academic institutions and continuing education programs, which are indispensable for our growth.
As a Senior Campus Recruiter, you'll play a pivotal role in connecting these promising talents with our company, extending beyond traditional recruitment to create opportunities and relationships. Your expertise in best practices for university recruitment and diverse sourcing, along with your ability to engage interns, co-ops, and early career professionals through programming, will be invaluable in supporting the expansion of our program. You'll be a driving force in streamlining processes and enhancing the hiring manager experience, ensuring the seamless integration of emerging talent into our teams. Your work will shape not only the careers of these emerging professionals but also the future of our organization. This role reports directly to the VP, Talent Attraction.You’ll Spend Your Time
Event And Emerging Talent Program Management
- Engage in full-cycle recruiting for intern, co-op, and early career positions across all teams at Snyk.
- Travel to strategic campuses for events throughout the year, with a strong focus on January – March and August – October, to identify and engage prospective candidates.
- Plan and attend on-campus recruiting events, such as Career Fairs, socials, presentations, and on-campus interviews, at specified campuses to fill intern positions for which you are responsible.
- Build and maintain vital relationships with college career services departments, faculty, and internal stakeholders on campus.
- Maintain and analyze recruiting tracking databases to measure the success of our campus hires, intern conversions, branding ROI, and onboarding effectiveness for our Boston office.
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organization, actively developing a candidate pipeline for the Boston office.
- Establish partnerships with department leaders across all our offices.
- Effectively communicate expectations to our college recruiting teams for the campuses you are responsible for.
- Partner with TA Leadership, Talent Business Partners, FP&A, and others to develop and deliver a strategic emerging talent program plan and budget.
You Should Apply If You
- Assist in managing and executing Snyk's emerging talent programs in Boston, London, and Cluj offices.
- Lead the strategic implementation of internship curriculum, learning modules, events, and assessment strategies to cultivate a diverse and highly skilled pool of potential candidates.
- Deliver high quality programming to interns and co-ops in the Boston office.
- Attend intern activities throughout their internships, ensuring a positive experience, including volunteer activities, social hours, and team-building events.
- Oversee the performance review process for interns.
- Provide additional support to the recruiting team as needed for events.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
- 5+ years of experience of campus recruiting experience, preferably in a fast paced, tech environment.
- The ability to engage with and build meaningful relationships with Snyk, college faculty members, and college students.
- Demonstrated capacity for successfully managing high-volume recruitment and branding campaigns.
- Experience or potential to plan, direct, and lead recruiting and new hire events to engage emerging talent effectively.
- Proven experience in managing large-scale events with multiple stakeholders.
- A track record of excellence in project management, including workload prioritization, planning, organization, attention to detail, and professional delivery.
- Strong Mac skills, including proficiency in the Google Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Greenhouse).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-focused, with a continual drive to exceed expectations.
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances