Intelligent Waves has an immediate need for a Computer Systems Analyst to support our mission critical work in support of our government customer at Fort Meade.
Intelligent Waves delivers mission-focused multi-domain operational expertise and innovation to the Government through high-impact technology solutions in cybersecurity, data science, enterprise network engineering, software development, and platform mission support. Always ready. Anytime. Anywhere. Any domain.
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Security Clearance: Qualified applicants must be a United States Citizen and have a curent Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain & maintain a TS/SCI level clearance with DOD.
Employees are required to follow all company and customer site COVID-19 protocols.
- As part of the DRSI Support Team, you will work in a diverse support environment that incudes basic programming, infrastructure and hardware support.
- Assist the programming staff as well as assist with infrastructure and hardware requirements.
- Background in basic programming with experience with basic scripting skills.
- Gather and review of all pertinent related processes, procedures and capabilities. Conduct process observations of resources and use of existing and needed capabilities, as required.
- Prioritize time effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a DoD Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI level clearance with DOD
- Security+ CE or equivalent IAT Level II certification required
- Associate's degree is highly desired
- Understanding of computer hardware installation, administration and maintenance.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in computer support with any of the following:
- Familiarity with NO-SQL databases preferred
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Experience with computer hardware and infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate well with senior military leaders and civilian government officials.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Self-starter - minimal supervision required.
- Solid organizational skills.
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO leave and, life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a 401K contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Intelligent Waves will consider only applicants with active Top Secret level security clearances, with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI level security clearance.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, IW is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified candidates and current employees. As part of this commitment, IW will ensure that those in need are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Veteran Friendly Organization