Location: Chicago, IL, local candidates, need linkedin
Our direct client is looking for an enthusiastic, innovative Forescout Engineer/Security Lead, to support of an on-going project, Fortify, providing expert guidance on the Forecourt platform, from design and implementation, through to operational support.Qualifications
Tasks & Responsibilities
- 3-7 years of Forescout and technical experience with infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Forescout products and in-depth knowledge of environments in which they are deployed.
- Extensive experience with enterprise desktop computing environments, distributed applications, and strong knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networks.
- Advance Systems Administrator's level of knowledge and understanding of all protocol layers and operating systems: Linux, Windows, and Mac OS (Operating Systems).
- End User Compute experience with Forescout to complement team’s network experience.
- Advanced knowledge in virtualization is strongly desired.
- Provides direct support in relation to Forescout deployments and resolve complex issues at the configuration level
- Participates in knowledge transfer of Forescout design, implementation, and operations with various stakeholder groups
- Creates and reviews project documentation deliverables
- Handle vendor escalations