Are you an experienced System Administrator who’s eager to use and grow your technological skills?
ProVal Technologies is a consulting firm for Managed IT Service providers, helping them navigate and manage their suite of technology products to support end-customers. Our team helps MSP's leverage best-practices and efficiencies across their tools and technologies, to make MSP's more efficient and profitable. ProVal also takes on operational capabilities in managing non customer-facing work for MSP's so they can focus their teams on building customer relationships.
As an IT System Administrator
on the ProVal team, your primary responsibility will be to manage our internal technology and systems, which are used to support our client partners.Job Details:
- Salary range: $50,000-$60,000 annually
- Job Type: Full-Time, Hybrid
- Minimum 2 years experience in technology support
- Monitoring of our technology infrastructure with the use of tools
- Provisioning of accounts and workstations/servers
- Maintain entire IT inventory across organization
- Assist with on-boarding employees
- Decommission accounts and users
- Triage and complete Internal IT tickets with the Internal IT team
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure and workstation related issues
- Work with other departments to integrate company tools, processes, and policies
- Monitor and respond to potential security threats
- Procure and provision laptops for our global employees
- Identify and own initiatives to secure or increase efficiency of networks and systems; identify opportunities for automation
- Maintain compliance for the company across security, applications, and processes
- Perform routine maintenance of systems as per defined schedules; patch systems regularly
- Be on the lookout for Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE's) across software vendors and making team aware of them
- Maintain documentation of all Internal IT processes in our company documentation system; maintain network diagrams
- Maintain and comply with all policies in the ProVal policy library
- Maintain and progress company's SOC2 certification process
- Be available for after-hours infrastructure emergencies
- Experience managing IT environments for at least 2 years
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users
- Team player who is detail oriented and is eager to grow and develop their skills
- Local to the Orlando area, and available to be at our office as needed by the business
- Prior experience with Windows OS, including experience with patching, Performance Monitor, and automation
Great Team Culture
Hybrid work environment
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Opportunity for Growth and Advancement Including Certifications
Health and Dental Coverage
401k with Company MatchWhy ProVal?
At ProVal we have one of the most unique teams around! Our team has experience in several RMM Platforms, including ConnectWise Automate and Kaseya VSA, as well as extensive PSA, Backup, and NOC administration experience. As a new team member, you will have the chance to collaborate with your team to innovate new ideas as you grow within the company!
We offer a benefit package that includes Self-managed PTO (where there is no cap to the hours of PTO you can take per year), medical, dental, and more. We also believe that work / life balance is important, so our hours are Monday through Friday, eight to five, with no on-call expectations!
At ProVal we like to have fun, learn from each other, and help each other grow. We pride ourselves on a positive and enjoyable company culture.Our Core Values: Passion, Innovation, Growth, Execution, and Integrity