Meridian Knowledge Solutions, LLC, a Visionary Integration Professionals subsidiary, is the leading provider of enterprise, web-based learning management software. Meridian’s powerful yet easy-to-use solutions are leveraged by organizations dedicated to building world-class learning enterprises inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results. Meridian’s software is being used by some of the world’s largest, most successful organizations, including Fortune 500 companies and government agencies. For additional information about Meridian Knowledge Solutions, visit www.meridianks.com.
Meridian is looking for Systems Engineer to join our team!
We are hiring someone to work from VA, MD or D.C. areas
Support the Meridian learning management solution across multiple environments. System technologies includes Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS/ASP.net and other services.
- Work closely with both internal and external partners and customers to drive key aspects of product specification, risk identification plan and execution.
- Assist with the design and overall solutioning of new environments to support the needs of various Meridian LMS customers.
- Administer, operate, and maintain a cloud-based infrastructure to support the hosting of Meridian LMS across various networks.
- Administer, operate, and maintain multiple servers in support of Meridian LMS across various networks.
- Provide internal and mission partners technical guidance for the standup of Meridian LMS on various networks.
- Identify key interdependencies, roadblocks, issues, and risks, and develop, and implement plans to proactively address issues in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations on system architecture and capability inclusion.
- Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interact with the Meridian customers, primarily Federal, regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated understanding in administering/supporting AWS GovCloud and AWS East/West
- Demonstrated in administrating and configuring Windows servers, including IIS, in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience with knowledge management with appropriate security and monitoring measures
- Knowledge of various security controls (NIST, FedRAMP, SOC2, etc.) and their implementation on enterprise tools
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Amazon certification(s)
- Knowledge of the data lifecycle and data management test practices
- Knowledge of Java, Python, and other Development language
- Demonstrated DevSecOps experience