x2 ROLES AVAILABLE on site role in Wilmington, DE
(Other locations/States considered dependant on level of experience)
*No sponsorship provided* *Candidates must have the right to work in the US*
$120,000 - $140,000 + Bonus + Benefits
I am partnered exclusively with a fantastic Insurance client of mine that are looking to add 2 Security Engineers to their function reporting directly into the VP of Cyber.
My client is looking for 2 highly skilled and experienced IT Security Engineers who specializes in Azure Sentinel, SIEM and security automation using Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing a comprehensive security program to protect the organization's data and systems from cyber threats.
They will work closely with other members of the IT team to ensure the security of infrastructure, applications, and data.
- Implement and manage a comprehensive security program that protects our organization's data and systems.
- Design, configure, and maintain the Azure Sentinel SIEM solution to monitor and detect potential security incidents.
- Develop and implement security automation solutions using Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our security operations.
- Collaborate with other members of the IT team to ensure that security controls are implemented throughout our infrastructure, applications, and data.
- Perform regular security assessments and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in our systems.
- Conduct incident response activities, including investigation, containment, and remediation of security incidents.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity threats and trends, and make recommendations to improve our security posture accordingly.
- Create and maintain documentation related to security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the IT team on security best practices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in information security, with a focus on Azure Sentinel SIEM and security automation using Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Azure Sentinel SIEM, Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and security information and event management (SIEM) systems.
- Experience with incident response and handling security incidents.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Relevant certifications, such as CISSP, CCSP, Azure Security Engineer, or similar, are a plus.
If you are an experienced and knowledgeable Information Security Engineer with a focus on Azure Sentinel and security automation using Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker, and you are passionate about protecting organizations from cyber threats, I encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.