The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
This person needs to be hands-on and enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working with all the departments in the company to meet the company’s objectives and support end-users.
This person will be responsible for Bayley’s entire systems administration team, infrastructure in all 3 West Coast locations, and connectivity for all jobsites. This person’s operations and system maintenance experience will help our systems grow as we expand. Reports directly to CFO.
· Cross-functional leadership
· Office 365 Administration
· Computer Networking
· Project Management
· Change Management
· Oversee the maintenance, operations, and high performance of all applications, servers, and systems in all job sites and three main offices.
· Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions that increase data safety
· Direct and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades
· Identify and recommend new technology solutions that we can implement in our department
· Lead one to two engineers in their daily helpdesk task and provide performance reviews.
· Determine business requirements for IT systems
· Implement executive polices
· Manage multiple IT vendors and negotiate contract renewals.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT Management or equivalent
· 5 years of IT experience with progressive leadership and management
· Experience with datacenter operations and cloud technology
· Experience managing multiple IT vendors
· Experience managing O365 and its application suite
· Experience providing IT solutions in a construction environment
- · Experience with networking, phone, and conference room systems
-Salary range - $90,000 - $120,000/year
-Great people to work with!