At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!Job Description
You will lead the central GTM programs team for Prisma Cloud, directly and visibly contributing to the Prisma Cloud GTM strategy and programs. You will report to the Prisma Cloud Strategy & GTM Principal, and will work in close partnership with Prisma Cloud GM, sales leaders and other senior leaders in the organization to solve complex strategy and GTM challenges that are top-of-mind for our executives.
We are looking for a seasoned GTM expert who can help us achieve specific GTM objectives and architect THE leading cloud security business. This is a leadership role with broad scope and team management responsibility and we need a talented leader that likes to “roll their sleeves up”, has a transformative mindset and demonstrates reliable judgment.Your Impact
- Develop and architect our GTM strategy and programs for Prisma Cloud and drive projects and efforts to unlock cloud security business growth acceleration
- Structure and break down complex business problems, develop a hypothesis, drive analysis and deliver recommendations
- Lead implementation and execution of needle-moving GTM programs focused on achieving key business objectives
- Work collaboratively across a cross-functional set of stakeholders (Sales Ops, Finance, Product, Marketing, HR) to gather the right information, pressure test your hypothesis, co-create deliverables, accelerate execution and unlock value
- Develop and present high-quality recommendations and deliverables for executive level consumption
- Support strategy / business planning processes and assist with developing strategic capabilities across the organization
- Drive change and be willing to wear multiple hats (strategy development, project management and execution) to do what it takes to move from ideation to execution
- Act as an advisor and sounding board for the GM of Prisma Cloud, Prisma Cloud sales leaders and other Prisma Cloud senior leaders
- 7+ years relevant experience with at least 3+ years in top management consulting, private equity, top-tier tech strategy / “bizops” functions or GTM programs
- GTM Strategy and / or GTM Programs experience is a “must have”
- Effective verbal and written communication ability and comfort with discussions with senior audiences and executives
- Expert in building relationships and leading through influence
- Bias-for-action and execution mindset needed to deliver business objectives through GTM Programs
- Experience managing projects and large-scale transformations
- Great teammate, willing to passionately roll up their sleeves and work cross-functionally to get things done
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments with minimal supervision
- Expertise in the Enterprise technology industry, especially in SaaS, is a must - knowledge of cybersecurity industry is a plus, but not required
- Home base in San Francisco Bay Area preferred
The Prisma Cloud GTM and Strategy team works at the heart of the Prisma Cloud organization - THE leading cloud security business. The team tackles cross-functional strategic initiatives across Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance, and People teams and drives our cloud security GTM Strategy and Programs in particular. We take on the most challenging and mission-critical initiatives in the business to drive and support our industry-leading growth. We work on projects that have C-Level involvement and impact the company’s overall trajectory.
We are meritocratic and a flat, tight-knit team with a supportive, learning-oriented culture that enables our team members to thrive. The opportunity for further growth either within the strategy team or elsewhere in the business is encouraged, and you will be supported with professional development and training to achieve your goals.Our Commitment
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $147,600/yr to $238,800/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.