Newark, NJ - the candidate must be local to Newark, NJ and willing to work hybrid - candidate under 60-90 min commute
There are two roles - Mid Level and senior level
Are you interested in building capabilities that enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability, and efficiency? The Global Technology Security Services team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA! When you join our organization at Client, you will unlock an exciting and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.Your Team & Role
As a Senior IAM Platform Engineer
working in a Global CIAM Team, you will partner with Product Owners, Tech leads, Software Developers, Software Engineers, and Delivery professionals to provide the integrations of applications and IAM Services into CIAM Platforms mainly ForgeRock. You will be one of the Senior IAM Engineers working with other engineers leading and guiding application integrations and mentoring other engineers on CIAM integrations. In addition to advanced technical expertise and experience you will bring excellent problem solving, communication and teamwork skills, along with Agile ways of working, strong business insight, an inclusive leadership attitude and a continuous learning focus to all that you do. You Are Expected To
- Provide guidance and technical expertise integrating Applications into ForgeRock platform. This requires Senior expertise with creating Journeys, Policies, Scripting, and implementation using ForgeRock SDKs.
- Senior IAM knowledge and preferably experience working with customer facing applications that require OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, Certificate based Authentication to name a few.
- Demonstrated experience working with ForgeRock or other IAM products that are SAAS or Cloud based. Hands on experience with AWS, Azure or GCP desired.
- Demonstrated experience working in Cybersecurity organization with a Technical Engineering focus on CIAM/IAM
- Collaborate with Product Owners in understanding needs and defining features working with tech leads in defining technical design and other team members to understand the system end-to-end and deliver robust solutions that bring about business impact and support the goals.
- Automate unit and integration test cases, solve problems, and add new value with automation
- Develop corporate platform standards based on cost, capability, and capacity requirements to drive business value; document solutions to support the adoption of developed solutions.
- Bring a strong understanding of relevant and emerging technologies. Uses a coaching style enabling team members and embeds learning and innovation in the day-to-day
- Works on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
- Uses programming languages including but not limited to Python, Java, Android Mobile, x code, Node, Groovy, Shell/Power Scripting a Plus
- Excellent Communication Oral and Written Skills
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering or a minimum of 7+ years of demonstrated experience.
- Ability to coach others with minimum guidance and effectively leverages diverse ideas, experiences, thoughts and perspectives to the benefit of the organization.
- Experience with working in a Scrum Agile development Team
- Knowledge of business concepts tools and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business
You will Love Working Here Because You Can
- Ability to learn new skills and knowledge on an on-going basis through self-initiative and tackling challenges
- Excellent problem solving, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience providing documentation and diagrams for all architecture, builds, and configurations for solutions provided.
- Advanced experience and/or expertise in several of the following;
- ForgeRock SAAS or On Prem. This includes ability to install and configure RCS with different types of data stores.
- Other IAM Platforms – Okta, SailPoint, Ping, a plus
- Experience with creating Account Profiles, Authentication and Authorization policies and schemes for users to fit various use case scenarios
- Experience working as a Trusted Advisor in a collaborative environment and serving as a Senior IAM expert advising on sometimes Complex Use Cases
- DevOps Platform: Experience working with AWS CI/CD – Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT a plus
- Programming Languages: Python, Java, Node, Groovy, Shell/Power Shell Scripting a plus
- Standards/Specs: OAUTH2/SAML/OIDC/WebAutN Required
- Experience with Session Management (Client,Server) Required
- Knowledge of Infrastructure fundamentals
- Linux / UNIX/Windows Operating Systems
- Database Fundamentals: Schemas, Tables, Permissions, SQL
- Networking, TCP/IP and other common Communication Protocols: OSI Model, 3 Way Handshake, Stateful vs Stateless, Proxy Firewall
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Logging & Monitoring: Dynatrace and Splunk, Change Management, Problem management, industry standard tooling
- Test/Quality capabilities & methodologies (functional & nonfunctional) and associated tooling including quality automation
- Infrastructure & Cloud Security best practices including DevSecOps
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Development and Design Fundamentals including SDLC and coding standards
- Cloud Computing: Understanding and knowledge (of 1 or more): AWS, Azure or GCP
- Documentation : Experience creating Architecture Designs, Technical guides, Runbooks, Integration and Design specifications required
Join a team and culture where your voice matters; where every day, your work transforms our experiences to make lives better. As you put your skills to use, we will help you make an even bigger impact with learning experiences that can grow your technical AND leadership capabilities. You will be surprised by what this rock-solid organization has in store for you.