Role: Network Data Admin
Location: Ontario/Irvine/Redlands/San Jose, CA (Onsite)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant major such as Computer Science or Networking, Telecommunications, Information systems.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Network Engineering & Datacenter Networking.
- 5+ year’s Hands-on experience with Cisco Nexus, Catalyst series switches and ISR/ASR Routers.
- 5+ year’s Hands-on experience of Installing & Configuring Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco ASA, Fortinet and Sophos Firewalls.
- 3+ years’ Experience with log and monitoring aggregation tools such as Armis, Splunk, Solar-Winds, PRTG, and Wire shark.
- Must Have Strong Experience and Understanding of Cisco Any-Connect VPN (ASA/Fire Power), Site to Site VPN, Palo Alto Networks (FW/VPN).
- Strong understanding of secure access solutions such as NAC/AAA and experience with Cisco ISE.
- Strong knowledge and Hands-on experience with routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) as well as HA, QoS.
- Strong Understanding Cisco SDWAN, Cisco ACI, Cisco WiFi troubleshooting, Cisco VOIP and Multicast troubleshooting.
- Willingness to commute to various Remote sites to Rack and stack, install Network Equipment for IT M&A Projects, Integration, App Tracking, Secure Shield and various IT initiatives.
- Cisco CCNP and PCNSE Certification.
Apptad offers strategic consulting, enterprise information management and digital transformation services. With globally connected offices in US and India along with a team of trained and certified IT resources, Apptad ensures quick and effective delivery to its customers.Apptad is relentlessly reinventing the outlook of how companies leverage data.
With an effort to enable our customers the ability to solve biggest problems within their organization.We perceive our clients’ problems and respond with custom solutions instead of handing over boilerplate responses.OUR MISSION
We listen carefully to the needs of our clients so that we know what’s important for their business and can design a customized solution for their business.Innovation:
As a firm, we believe in constantly upgrading ourselves and improving our solutions to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.Accountability and Ethics:
We believe in taking our commitments as seriously as our customers and living up to them while building trust for a long term business relationship.