We are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our Infrastructure team—someone who can maintain and ensure exceptional performance and reliability from our core systems both on premise and in Cloud. If you are intimately proficient in the administration of large-scale enterprise environments and enjoy working in a team first environment -Then this role is for you.
- Be a Senior engineer on our VMWare and AWS related environment’s to providing our customers with the best experiences and latest technology.
- Working closely with engineering and business resources as the go to engineer to ensure our systems are running smoothly, and efficiently.
- Working closely with application, and security teams to ensure systems are optimized to meet our customers’ demands.
- Experience with working in a production IaaS, SaaS and participating in on off hours support call rotation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Work closely with other System Engineers as escalated, complex technical issues arise.
- Provide the best top tier support for secure and reliable applications on all IT platform’s
- Experience working in Production environments delivering IaaS, SaaS solutions
- Strong knowledge in the use of PowerShell, Power CLI
- Expertise knowledge in VM performance metrics and VMware best practices.
- Expert knowledge of VMware, VSphere. SRM, HCX
- Experience working in a production cloud environment such as VMWare Cloud/AWS
- 5 + years of expertise in on premise architecture with a focus VMWare and Microsoft Technologies
- Experience with MS AD, Forest, domain topologies.
- Experience with monitoring, alerting, and logging tools.
- Experience with working in a production IaaS, SaaS and participating in on call rotation.
In 2022, Verisk received Great Place to Work® Certification for our outstanding workplace culture for the sixth year in a row and second-time certification in the UK, Spain, and India. We’re also one of the 38 companies on the UK’s Best Workplaces™ list and one of 18 companies on Spain’s Best Workplaces™ list.
For over fifty years and through innovation, interpretation, and professional insight, Verisk has replaced uncertainty with precision to unlock opportunities that deliver significant and demonstrable impact. From our historic roots in risk assessment, we’ve grown to provide analytic insights that help transform industries focused on some of the world’s most critical areas.Today, the insurance industry relies on Verisk to be, and to make the world, more productive, resilient, and sustainable.
Verisk works in collaboration with our customers and at the intersection of people, data, and advanced technologies. Through proprietary platformed analytics, advanced modeling, and interpretation, we deliver immediate and sustained value to our customers and through them, to the individuals and societies they serve, with greater speed, precision, and scale.
We’re 9,000 people strong, committed to translating big data into big ideas. We help others see new possibilities and empower certainty into big decisions that impact individuals and societies. And we relentlessly and ethically pursue innovation to help move our customers, and the world, toward better tomorrows.
Everyone at Verisk—from our chief executive officer to our newest employee—is guided by The Verisk Way, to Be Remarkable, Add Value, and Innovate.
- Be Remarkable by doing something better each day in service to our customers and each other
- Add Value by delivering immediate and sustained results that drive positive outcomes
- Innovate by redefining what’s possible, embracing challenges, and pushing boundaries
Underwriting Solutions— provides underwriting and rating solutions for auto and property, general liability, and excess and surplus to assess and price risk with speed and precision
Claims Solutions— supports end-to-end claims handling with analytic and automation tools that streamline workflow, improve claims management, and support better customer experiences
Property Estimating Solutions— offers property estimation software and tools for professionals in estimating all phases of building and repair to make day-to-day workflows the most efficient
Extreme Event Solutions— provides risk modeling solutions to help individuals, businesses, and society become more resilient to extreme events.
Specialty Business Solutions— provides an integrated suite of software for full end-to-end management of insurance and reinsurance business, helping companies manage their businesses through efficiency, flexibility, and data governance
Marketing Solutions— delivers data and insights to improve the reach, timing, relevance, and compliance of every consumer engagement
Verisk Maplecroft— provides intelligence on sustainability, resilience, and ESG, helping people, business, and societies become stronger
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized byForbes
as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversitysupports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
HR CCPA Privacy Notice.pdf