Fūsus is disrupting the public safety industry as the SaaS leader for smart communities. We enable our customers to fuse sensors and data from a variety of sources to dramatically enhance the safety of schools, venues, places of worship, and communities as a whole.
Role: Network Support Engineer Tier 2
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on the Fusus solution that includes all available apps, APIs, and new development roadmap
- Work with various industry standard Video Management Systems (VMS), IP Cameras, and Linux networking tools
- Work with Fūsus fleet management tools to perform over the air updates
- Integrate various 3rd party software platforms into the Fūsus solution
- Work with various relational databases including SQL Server
- Assist the Implementation team with complex network configurations and device set up
- Respond to inbound Customer support requests through email and telephone with the goal of resolving issues within 24 hours
- Troubleshoot Customer support issues and follow Fūsus escalation policy
- Assist Tier 1 analysts with knowledge transfer as appropriate
- Document all work within the Fūsus CRM support tool
- Participate in Fūsus sponsored training and certifications to advance technical skills
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience working in information systems and networking
- Experience utilizing various relational databases including SQL Server
- Analytical thinker who systematically problem solves to find resolutions
- Strong knowledge of enterprise network equipment (routers, firewalls, tunnels), configuration and data flow
- Experience with security camera systems. VMS, DVR, NVR solutions strongly desired
- 8-hour shift
- On call
- Hybrid Scheduling (mix of office /work from home)
Fusus offers our full-time employees and their families an exceptional portfolio of employee benefits, including:
- Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Employee Wellness Program
- Generous Leave Policy
Fusus isn't just another software company — the work we do here actually saves lives. We're a diverse group of software, hardware and security experts that are hyper-focused on developing new technologies that help first-responders like police, fire and EMS personnel gain a clear picture of the situation on the ground. We're the anti-big-brother, serving the public good and ensuring that residents can enjoy increased security, while maintaining their privacy. We're exploring uncharted territory in the video-networking and data-transmission space, looking for new ways to create a common operating picture for public safety personnel worldwide.
Working at Fusus means you get to apply your skills to really make a difference. You'll have a direct impact and voice in the development of our products. You'll work as part of a team, but will have a great deal of autonomy. We may be a small company, but we're growing fast, and as part of our team the work you do every day will matter — not just to the company's bottom line, but to our clients who need to get home safe every night. Working at Fusus is working to connect communities. Because connected communities are safer communities.
Diversity & Inclusion at Fusus:
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.