Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.Senior Accountant, Accounting
Red Bank, NJ
Are you ready to make an impact?WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A Senior Accountant is a crucial role within the finance and accounting department of an organization. This professional is responsible for managing and overseeing various accounting functions, ensuring financial accuracy, compliance with regulations, and providing financial insights to support decision-makingESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing procedures, including the preparation and validation of journal entries, supporting backup and account reconciliations.
- Research and resolve issues related to financial transactions or processes related to Account Payable and Procurement.
- Perform mid-month reviews and analyzing vendor spend, trends, actual budget variances and historical activities as it relates to accrued expenses, prepaids and fixed assets.
- Prepare payroll entries and automate the general ledger coding
- Calculate benefit accruals and document employee benefit accounting policies
- Prepare expense accruals for payroll related expenses and travel and expense system
- Assist with monthly flux variances analysis by department and accruals.
- Actively maintain and review designated general ledger accounts and activity
- Investigate reporting discrepancies and communicate issues, effectively and in a timely manner
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Support business processes by partnering with other departments, including but not limited to FP&A, Accounts Payable, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, Legal, Human Resources, and Supply Chain Operations
- Consistently evaluate areas for process improvement and automation
- Partake in ad hoc accounting or finance projects and analysis, as assigned
- Assist with external audit requests during both the annual audit and quarterly reviews
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex financial information to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Possess agility and ability to prioritize
- Collaborative with others at all levels within and outside Finance
- Ability to work independently without a lot of guidance
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
- Possess excellent business acumen, proficiency in managing and analyzing big data, and is skilled in utilizing financial systems and tools to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal controls
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities
- BS in Accounting
- Active CPA or CPA eligible strongly preferred
- In depth knowledge of accounting theory and application of U.S. GAAP
- 2-3 years of progressive accounting experience in a public accounting firm or
- experience working for a public company.
- Experience with working in a complex ERP system; NetSuite is preferred
- Excellent communication skills: proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various level in a clear and concise manner
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Tech savvy and MS Excel super user (candidate must be comfortable working with and analyzing large datasets)
- Strong systems orientation with a desire to drive process automation, using financial systems and tools
Join the fastest growing tech company in the US. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the heart of Miami's emerging tech and financial scene.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !Additional Information
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.