We are growing our architecture team! As a NinjaOne Software Architect you are responsible for designing and implementing scalable new solutions and existing platform improvements for NinjaOne services. You will provide technical leadership and guidance while collaborating across our engineering teams who develop our IT Operations suite of software products. Working closely with our clients, our technical leaders, and our engineering teams to produce architectural solutions that are best in class for our industry.Location
- we are flexible on remote working from home, if you are in the USA and in one of the following states- TX, FL, CA, NC, GA, CT or ME. We have physical offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FLWhat You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with technology leaders to translate requirements into technical solutions and system design.
- Lead proof-of-concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Design proof-of-concept pilots and working closely with technical leads to drive successful implementations.
- Build resilient system implementations to ensure information security, stability and availability.
- Document platform and services thoroughly, including technical implementations and dependencies.
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
- Provide hands-on development where appropriate.
- Coordinate and focus efforts of multiple feature and platform teams to adhere to standard design and implementation guidelines.
- Refactor and rearchitect existing systems.
- Other Duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related technical field preferred. Experience commensurate with education will also be considered.
- Min 5+ years of Java Architecture or Lead Java Engineer experience.
- 5+ year of experience in Java Software Engineering or Senior Software Engineering.
- Experience developing and deploying software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
- Previous experience designing and coding complex Java based systems.
- Expert in code review in multiple development languages (Python, C, C++, C#).
- Previous expertise with AWS cloud services.
- Expertise in:
- Key value storage
- Security protocols
- NoSQL databases
- Enterprise message buses
- Experience with:
- relational database management systems including- PostgreSQL
- messaging protocol such as RabbitMQ
- Memory storage such as Redis
- PaaS product such as Docker
- containerization such as Fargate and K8S
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is fully remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.Additional Information
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to location, market demands, experience, job-related knowledge, and skills. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage and PTO. For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $125,000- $225,000 per year.