Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years.
Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest.Position: Cyber Security / Vulnerability Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Must Have Skills
Cyber Security CTF's, EDR, MITRE TTPs, SAST, DAST, and RCE exploits.
- This role is essential as it will be providing support for the following functions – Enterprise Application Owners, Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Cloud Operations, Windows, and Linux Teams.
- Solutions oriented.
- Curious and willing to learn.
- Organized and enjoys working with others.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to prevail security solutions against initial pushback.
- Responsible for identifying and coordinating fixes for software flaws, misconfigurations, and vulnerable attack paths across HARMAN for cloud and on-prem environments.
- Experience collaborating and communicating with global engineers, architects, and system owners to remediate flaws.
- Problem solving skills and ability to prioritize security measures needed for threats based on financial, reputational, and technical impact.
- Research and investigative experience doing vulnerability research, leveraging open-source hacking or assessment tools, and participating in cybersecurity CTF’s.
- Comfortable guiding or learning system owners across these areas: EDR, MITRE TTPs, SAST, DAST, and RCE exploits.