Location-Atlanta GA. 30303
Duration-7-8 Months contract+
Under general supervision, installs, configures, and supports a local area network, wide area network, internet system, computers, desktops and/or mobile devices.
This position is onsite. There are 7 health center locations in Fulton County that may need visiting. Fulton County Board of Health (FCBH) will pay mileage.Admin Level II Responsibilities And Duties
- Install and configure hardware and software
- Respond to tickets in accordance with SLA guidelines
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem solving process including actions taken
through to the final resolution
- Respond in timely manner to requests and issues
- Repair and replace equipment as needed
- Provide onsite and remote support to end users
- Assist in AV setups as needed for meetings
- Responsible for troubleshooting o365 and submitting tickets to DPH through portal
- Assist new hire training for basic IT needs.
- Set up new workstations for users (deploying equipment, checking over account setups).
- Heavy use of Windows and Mac OS devices
- Ability to work in Active Directory
- Understanding of Cisco Meraki
- Assist network engineers with the installation, configuration and ongoing support of software , computers
and applications Installation for various computer applications and programs.
- Create and update documentation
- Create documentation for staff for training purposes
- Resolve Tier 1 support tickets
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and
externally always advanced experience and knowledge of working with the Microsoft 365 Platform,
including Azure Active Directory and SharePoint administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Associate Degree plus two years of tech support experience,
or three plus years tech. support experience.
- A+ and Net+ Certification or equivalent required.
- Experience using a Ticketing system
- Experience providing support via remote tools
- Experience handling Technical Service Tickets
- Professional IT Certifications.
- Experience working either on a Helpdesk or for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) / IT Support Business.