Text code ITAI to 202-915-6712 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments, and over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
Job DescriptionThis role is contingent upon award.
MindPoint Group has an exciting opportunity for an Insider Threat Analyst to support one of our Federal clients. This position is critical to the continued maturation of our client's operational capabilities and you will join an established and experienced group that is motivated to provide excellent services in defending federal infrastructure. You will work closely with other research and forensics analysts, threat hunters, threat analysts in an established SOC.What You Get To Do Every Day
- Conduct comprehensive all-source analysis in support of the Insider Threat mission
- Triage anomalous event data
- Access network monitoring, data analytic, and other tools; integrate available information, decipher underlying trends and anomalies; and discern obscure patterns found in the datasets
- Produce all source analytic products in support of the Insider Threat mission
- Aggregate, analyze and evaluate available program data sources to evaluate Insider Threat risk
- Extract and organize data to build metrics, reports, case studies, and trend reports
- Conduct risk assessments and present findings to a variety of audiences, including very senior decision-makers, written and oral presentations
- Conduct research to support ongoing analytic efforts
- Prepare and produce situational awareness and warning reports related to Insider Threat
- Assist in the preparation and production of analytical reports identifying areas for efficiencies in the production process
- Provide editing and quality control of program products
- Review Insider Threat information in support of meeting program mission requirements and timelines
- Provide recommendations to contractor and government leadership on ways to improve the Insider Threat program
What skills are required?
- U.S. Citizen with Public Trust Eligibility**
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Minimum four (4) years of general experience and two (2) years of relevant functional experience supporting insider threat programs
- Strong natural aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Basic understanding of insider threat program missions
- Basic familiarity with risk-scoring concepts and some exposure to data analytics tools/programs
- Extremely motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create technical reports on analytic findings
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality while performing in highly sensitive roles and missions
- Ability to learn rapidly and begin contributing positively within a cohesive team environment, even as the least experienced member of the team
- This is a hybrid role with expectations of being on the client site a few days a week.
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text code ITAI to 202-915-6712 to apply!