Special Skillset (optional)
- Serve as the SME in network design, system integration, and application development initiatives in order to assist project teams in adhering to company and IT security policies, standards, and operating requirements as well as governmental guidelines and industry best practices.
- Automate operations using various scripting methods or tools to the extent that it requires minimal human interaction.
- Strong understanding of IAM concepts and practices such as Role Based Access (RBAC), least privilege, access automation methods, user access and cloud access concepts.
- Experience with API security and public cloud APIs & integration
- Experience implementing DevOps principles and managing code repositories.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for Root Cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Develop SIEM platform and the overall detection program working alongside stakeholders.
- Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes and Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform.
Additional Details :
Projected Start Date : 2023-11-06T00:00:00
Projected End Date : 2024-11-06T00:00:00
Client Company : Amtrak
Vendor Pay Rate : 68.55
Selling points for candidate :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee : Yes
Face to face interview required : No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship : No
Background Check : No
Drug Screen : No