ACaaS Senior Product Manager
Base upto 200K + RSU + benefits + Startup vibe with global company backing
At Company, we are empowered to make a difference. We collaborate on ideas and turn them into
innovative Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) products that elevate businesses into a securely
connected world. Company is developing disruptive enterprise-grade SAAS Managed Service platform and products. We are an early-stage privately funded startup with decades of leadership in
delivering successful and winning products. We are building our core team to establish the
foundation for our success. We want top talents who are inspired by the startup workplace
where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, proud and respected. If you are a problem
solver, creative, passionate about SaaS products, services and technologies, and are looking for
a potentially rewarding opportunity, you have what it takes to shape Company’s future success.
Reports to: CPO
Location: (On-site preferred) Northern San Diego County, California
Company is looking for a strong, experienced Senior Product Manager to drive Product strategy,
roadmaps and features for our expanding portfolio of Software as a Service products. The ideal
candidate will possess a deep understanding of the Physical Security market with extensive
experience in Access Control products. This is an opportunity for an experienced Product
Manager to own and drive the vision of a new product from inception to market launch.
- Perform comprehensive Market Analysis to identify customer pain points, market
trends, and competitor offerings. Identify opportunities to create a clearly differentiated
- Develop Product roadmaps to clearly communicate with our Executive team and
Leaders, the main design elements and features of a new SaaS product.
- Distill those features into requirements and user stories to guide Engineering teams in
- Validate Engineering’s delivery of features and user stories.
- Support Product and Platform features and maintenance releases.
- Advocate for an exceptional user experience and work very closely with our User
Experience team to drive the Customer Experience through well thought out mental
models and user journeys.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the
products and optimize features and product enhancements.
- Use data to identify areas for improvement and optimize product offerings.
- Lead the User experience beyond product to ensure an exceptional Customer Support
experience, and Product Discovery experience through Digital Marketing.
- Ensure a high-quality product is delivered to the Customers through hands on testing
and validation of implemented Customer experiences.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, with a track record of successfully launching
and managing Access Control products. Experience delivering SaaS products is a strong
- Strong knowledge of Agile development and tools. Experience with the Atlassian suite
of products is a plus.
- A Passion for Product as demonstrated by staying up-to-date with industry trends,
competitors, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven
- Understanding of Cybersecurity controls, especially as it relates to SaaS products.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the capacity to work independently
as well as effectively in cross-functional teams.
What Company offers
- Visibility: Broad responsibility, autonomy and high visibility in a startup role.
- Customer Exposure: In-depth exposure to real-world customer experience across a
global customer base
- Career Growth: Startup atmosphere with career growth opportunity
- Technical Exposure: Extensive, invaluable exposure, and hands-on experience to leading-
edge technologies in Cloud computing, SaaS Managed Services Products offered by
- Health insurance: We offer medical, dental and vision to all our full-time team members
- Recharge: We offer unlimited PTOs and 10 paid holidays
Company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We
value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications,
personality and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status. Additional information about Company is available at