FlexTrade Systems is a financial technology firm with headquarters in Great Neck, New York.
With a long history spanning 20 years in the industry, 500+ employees in 10+ offices in North America, Europe and Asia, and a worldwide client base of 175+ buy- and sell-side firms, FlexTrade Systems is an industry pioneer and global leader in broker-neutral, trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange, options, futures and fixed income.
It is an exciting time to join FlexTrade. Each line of business and region is in different growth phases. Across its functional teams, FlexTrade is taking bold steps to transform its business and approach to position itself for the next phase of growth.About The Role
The ColorPalette Sellside OMS team is looking for a Clearing and Middle Office Interface Specialist who will be responsible for the integration, maintenance, and upgrade of new and existing clearing and middle office interfaces for FlexTrade’s Sellside OMS platforms. This role will interface with clients, vendors, and internal business and technical resources for all clearing and middle office initiatives. The role will play a critical role in the successful deployment of new functionality and the completion of client implementations, clearing migrations, and vendor driven upgrades.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Highly motivated, results oriented approach to the management and completion of projects
- Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships to facilitate successful outcomes.
- Some experience working for or with a clearing vendor for equities and options (good to have)
- Familiarity with back office and middle office interfaces.
- Understanding the work with middle office system vendors like DTCC/Omgeo, BETA, Broadridge.
- FIX protocol
- Microsoft SQL
- FlexTrade Systems, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an authorized agreement for a particular SOW (Statement of Work) in place is hired: such resumes are deemed the sole property of FlexTrade Systems, Inc.**
***FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. ***