At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) is looking for you to join our team as a Principal Industrial Security Analyst
based out of Clearfield, Utah
.Roles And Responsibilities
- Conduct various types of security investigations and interviews (victim, witness, and subject) in support of site, company, and program security and corporate insider threat program.
- Perform liaison operations with local and federal law enforcement to stay current on security issues facing the northern Utah region.
- Interpret federal regulations and company policies regarding adverse information.
- Make recommendations to Security Management regarding ways to enhance overall security posture.
- Obtain rulings from Customer regarding security violations, infractions, and incidents.
- Develop and implement an effective security education program for the Northern Utah region.
- Create and publish security education articles and weekly newsletters.
- Conduct security education briefings and audits to identify areas of concern and raise awareness regarding overall security.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, excellent communication skills speaking, writing skills and organized skills enabling effective communications.
- 6 + years Security experience with a Bachelor's degree; OR 4+ years with a Master's degree OR additional 4 years of security experience can be used in Lieu of degree.
- This position requires an Active DoD Secret Clearance, with investigation completed within the last 5 years, and the ability to obtain Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) accesses within a reasonable period of time to meet its business needs.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), as well as DoD Manuals, and other US Government security manuals
- Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Master's degree
- Active Top-Secret clearance
$76,600 - $115,000
The above salary range represents a general guideline; however, Northrop Grumman considers a number of factors when determining base salary offers such as the scope and responsibilities of the position and the candidate's experience, education, skills and current market conditions.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The application period for the job is estimated to be 20 days from the job posting date. However, this timeline may be shortened or extended depending on business needs and the availability of qualified candidates.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.