Senior IT Manager, US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $90K-$100K
Minimum 3-5 years of work experience - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.
As a Senior IT Manager,
you will be responsible for assisting in all client service-related functions for our business, as well as contributing creative ideas. The AE provides administrative and full client service support, assists in day-to-day influencer relations, and is an integral part of client relationship management. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness of client activities, detail-oriented program and project management, and professional communication.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Answering queries and resolving issues relating to the usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Providing monthly help desk reports.
- Generating IT budget in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Managing overall IT operations ranging from infrastructure to application.
- Managing day-to-day stakeholder interaction, identifying needs, and evaluating solutions.
- Working with other internal stakeholders as well as third-party vendors to ensure solutions are in line with current & future business requirements.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience, ideally within an IT Manager / IT Director / CTO or Helpdesk / Technical Support role.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a solid track record in IT business partnering roles and driving technology initiatives and programs across the business.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with MacOS, LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU), FreeBSD, AIX, Mainframe, Open VMS, RHEL, and Solaris operating systems.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Special Benefits you will love:
- Flexible vacation, unlimited paid holidays, and paid sick days
- 401(k) with up to 2% employer match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.