Senior Cybersecurity Analyst - US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $80K-$90K
Minimum 3-6 years of work experience - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.
We are seeking several Analysts to join to join our team. This remote position offers the flexibility of working from your preferred location. We are excited to welcome a passionate individual who is committed to enhancing security practices. This is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone with 3 - 5 years in Cybersecurity to progress and move to the next level in their career.
- Identify vulnerabilities within our systems, particularly focusing on CorVel systems.
- Generating an excellent caliber of customer-facing security reports
- Performing proactive threat hunting across customer and company environments
- Assisting in the creation of threat detection analytics/use cases
- Performing quality checks and assisting with workload management for Senior analysts
- Acting as an escalation point for the internal shift and supporting all customers
- Implement new processes and procedures as well as identify opportunities for improvement
- Providing customer training on how to use the SenseOn platform
- Mentoring and developing Senior analysts within the team
- Support the on-call rota for critical escalation
- 3 - 5 years experience in a role
- Understanding of networking infrastructure, protocols, and topology (Essential)
- Experience with SIEM, MDR, EDR, and vulnerability management tools (Must)
- Proficient in the use of Structured Query Language (SQL) (Must)
- Experience as shift lead (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK and D3FEND frameworks
- Strong knowledge of OS fundamentals and security hardening methods
- Strong customer-facing experience both verbal and written (Essential)
- Great analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You are a team player, with a strong sense of purpose and have high integrity
Special Benefits you will love:
Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays, and paid sick days
401(k) with up to 2% employer match
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.