Please find the requirement below, if you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 302-721-5176
Job Title: Senior Systems Administrator
Job Location: Onsite, Foxboro , MA (Mon-Fri)
Work Authorization: Citizen, Green Card only
Interview Process: Video
Locals will be given first preference, will consider non local as well who can relocate immediately, Client won't pay for Relocation Cost.
The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities associated with servers (virtual and physical), storage (local and network attached), Active Directory, and other key datacenter platforms in support of all company locations. This position is one of the primary points-of-contact for the administration and support of our Dell server and storage farms, Windows, VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory, and O365, as well as the associated applications and tool sets. This individual will help support our data retention policies, disaster recovery program, and compliance with standard frameworks across all systems.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Leading/participating in systems and storage design sessions and reviews
- Building, hardening, securing, and implementing new technologies used in the organization (This position is a "hands on keyboard" position, with vendor guidance where needed).
- Planning and implementing all server and storage maintenance schedules
- Maintaining Active Directory and Azure Active Directory hygiene and organization.
- Planning, designing, and implementing Active Directory Group Policy Objects.
- Creating, deleting, and assigning permissions for O365 and Mimecast mailboxes
- One of the lead administrators for VMWare and Okta SSO operations.
- Managing Dell/EMC, VxRail, VBlock, PowerStore, and Isilon storage environments,
- Maintaining NTFS permissions and associated AD Security Groups
- Architecting and administering the Enterprise Data Protection platform (currently Avamar/Data Domain)
- Installing and configuring system updates desktop and server
- In-depth knowledge and support of Virtual Desktop and Streaming Applications
- Setting up and maintaining Cisco ASA remote access for people within the organization.
- In-depth knowledge of GPO, AD, Windows Server, Networking, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, MECM and Citrix including the architecture, design, administration, and management of a distributed systems environment, patching, and maintenance
- Managing the Varonis File and Data Governance Systems
- Familiarity with Exchange Standard, Enterprise, and Office 365 Exchange Online
- Engaging in the overall relationship between the organization and server-based partners including Okta, Citrix, Microsoft, and Dell to name a few.
- Lead Engineer for the support of the organizations Windows Server and Linux based systems, including the evaluation, testing and implementation of software patch releases and escalation point for problem resolution.
- Communicate with Supervisors on project progress reporting and integration time frames.
- Create and maintain detailed as-built documentation for all systems.
- Manage external vendor service and implementation initiatives.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
- Following defined best practices.
- Maintaining System Documentation
Skills And Qualifications
- Five + years' experience as a Senior Systems Administrator supporting Windows Server Environments/Active Directory
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Proven abilities to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to independently resolve identified vulnerabilities in a timely manner based on defined standards.
- Working hours may vary with the demands of the business, projects, and event schedules throughout the year.
- Rotating participation in on-site event support is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent customer support skills with a creative and proactive mindset.
- Strong documentation skills
- Periodic on-call coverage
- Experience with PowerShell or similar scripting language
Thank you and Kind wishes
Talent Acquisition -North America
Note- In my absence please reach to Mr. Prince at firstname.lastname@example.org #