Our client is seeking an experienced Security Architect / Cybersecurity Engineer. This position will be a senior level hands-on network security practitioner leveraging industry-leading technologies to protect and ensure compliance of critical information systems. This position works closely with the Information Security Officer and Cybersecurity Manager to develop roadmaps, perform risk assessments, identify gaps, make recommendations, and ultimately implement controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information and systems for a very large enterprise client.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a team-focused mentality and great attention to detail, with the capability to work well with other members of the Cybersecurity team and cross-disciplinary groups to implement and audit Security controls, policies, and procedures. The Security Architect / Engineer also provides technical guidance for the Cybersecurity team in deploying and monitoring key security stack technologies, such as IDS/IPS, next-generation firewalls, SIEM, endpoint protection, authentication, web filtering and email security, as well as monitoring for and responding to anomalies or incidents to ensure continuity of operations and prevent intrusion or data disclosure.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Seven (7) years of progressively responsible IT work experience with a focus in network security required
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation with some after-hours work required
- Experience in a health care or HIPAA compliant environment strongly preferred
- Industry certification such as CISSP, GIAC, Security or similar preferred
Kolter Solutions is a leading professional staffing company based in Central Florida. We place highly skilled individuals on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions at clients nationwide.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows client/server architecture including; Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, SCCM and IP address management
- Experience with next-generation firewalls, IDS/IPS and threat management
- Experience with enterprise networking, TCP/IP, routing and switching, device hardening
- Experience with email security and web filtering technologies and solutions
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and patch management
- Experience with remote access, Citrix, IPSec VPN, Netmotion
- Experience with next-generation A/V, EDR/XDR
- Experience with virtualization technology
- Experience with encryption, PKI, SSL/TLS, Microsoft Certificate Services
- Experience with identity management and authentication, RADIUS, TACACS
- Experience with SIEM, log and event management and correlation
- Experience with incident management and response
- Experience leading security reviews and risk assessments
- Experience with security frameworks (NIST, CIS, COBIT, HITRUST, MITRE)
Kolter Solutions has proudly been recognized as the "2023 Best Places to Work ” by the Orlando Business Journal and "2022 Best Staffing Companies to Work for " by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). We are also in the Fast 50 – 2022 Fastest growing companies in Central Florida !
- Full Health Benefits
- 401 (k)
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits such as short-term disability, accidental insurance, and supplemental dental and vision.
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Program
Kolter Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under federal, state or local applicable law.