Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Mclean VA
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
- CI/CD Jenkins
- AWS EC2/S3/ECS/Fargate/etc.
- Deploying EKS Clusters using Helm
- Kubernetes Clusters
- Applications / Microservices deployment
- Python scripting
Experienced in coding, scripting, and automating with languages including Python, Groovy, Ansible, and shell scripting experience; for automation of routine operations and tasks within the enterprise environment
- Has experience building, solutioning, developing and releasing cloud-centric solutions in multi-cloud tenant environments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Has experience with various Amazon Web Services technologies including S3, CloudFormation, IAM, KMS, EC2, VPC, CodePipeline, AWS EKS, RDS
- Supporting DevOps pipeline offerings for deployment of microservices into EKS and OpenShift cluster ecosystems for mid to large sized enterprise environments
- Has experience within the Kubernetes platform and has familiarity with Continuous Deployment tools such as Spinnaker and Helm for deployment of workloads, and has understanding of service communication technologies such as Istio.
- Experienced with code quality, code coverage, security scan (SAST/DAST) scanning tools such as; Fortify, Checkmarx, Blackduck, SonarQube, CFN-Nag, CFN-Lint, yamllint
- Experience with code and release management tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, CI/CD, Helm, Spinnaker, Jenkins, Jira)
- Experience in source code management, repository management and package management with tools such as; JFrog Artifactory, Bitbucket, and Helm for Kubernetes Package management
- Has proven ability to collaborate with partner teams and peer to support technology implementation and solution delivery in ecosystems using; AWS, Elastisearch, Logstache, Kibana, Open Policy Agent (OPA), Horizontal Pod Autoscaler (HPA), Docker & containerized workloads, Service Mesh tools, Information Security tools such as HashiCorp Vault and CyberArk for Credentials Management
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices, familiar in building CI/CD pipelines and practicing Test Driven Development (TDD) for writing test case scenarios for automated testing.
- Possesses eagerness to explore new technologies to innovate, solve problems, perform proof-of-concepts, & conduct exploratory research.
- Has experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver features and products; for delivery of capabilities to large user populations.
- Has experience working with partners and teammates to solidify solution design, contribute to design working sessions, and outline solution path for new capability development.
Basic Qualification :
Background Check :Yes