I hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity Sr. Security Engineer
with one of our clients for.
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, contact details and a good time to connect with you.
Sr. Security Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA (Day one Onsite-Hybrid)
Sr. Application & Cloud Container Security Engineer:
Do you enjoy solving advanced technical problems, and working with best in class security tools? Yearn for the opportunity to build a world class application security testing organization? Enjoy building and maintaining successful relationships through direct interaction with peers, managers, and other technical teams? Partnering with management to build a collaborative working environment while promoting high standards, exercising good judgment and professionalism? If you do, then its sounds like you are just the person we are looking for to join our Information Security Team at Delta Air Lines.
The successful candidate can comprehend all aspects of Cybersecurity and apply technical application security testing expertise to assist in identifying application vulnerabilities. As an analyst your responsibilities will include application security assessments, code reviews, container security, and manual API testing using tools like Burp Suite. Experience implementing, deploying, and providing support for custom AWS Config Rules, CFN Hooks and CFN Guard Rules. Comfortable building and supporting applications in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP). Competence engineering software within an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure. Experience integrating Open-source controls and tools into current enterprise architecture. Have experience reviewing Open-source components to making recommendations to configuration or environmental changes that increase security or reduce risk.
Conclusion/ What To Source -
- Idle candidate will be mix of Application Security, Cloud Security, Testing, DevOps and Coding Security with Open shift tools experience.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Assurance or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in application security, penetration testing, security assessment, secure software development or related field.
- Hands-on experience working with Cloud and/or DevSecOps related technologies
- Excellent understanding of DevSecOps techniques and processes, guide integration of various tools in DevSecOps processes (GitLab/GitHub, SonarQube, Jenkins, Selenium, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and containerization).
- Should be well versed with the AWS well architected framework or TOGAF and able to apply those principles while designing a solution
- Experience building and supporting applications in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience engineering software within an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with existing cloud controls
- Extensive knowledge of the OWASP Top 10
- Experience with vulnerability risk and impact assessment
- Experience integrating security capabilities in cloud and application lifecycle management platforms especially in a DevOps model
- Extensive knowledge with static analysis tools and flaw triage such as HP Fortify, IBM Rational, Veracode or Coverity, FindBugs, FindSecurityBugs, Brakeman and Open Source scanning tools such as Sonatype CLM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership.
- Extensive experience in application security and ethical hacking
- Extensive experience exploiting web, mobile and application security vulnerabilities
- Extensive experience in software development
- Extensive experience integrating secure coding techniques with product teams
- Professional certifications such AWS practitioner, cloud security certification for AWS, and CISSP
- Conduct Static Application Security Test (SAST), Dynamic Application Security Test (DAST) and Source Code Analysis (SCA) using VeraCode
- Correlate findings from tools such as VeraCode Source Code Agent to identify presence of vulnerable methods in code
- Research open-source community contributors and NIST NVD to understand residual risk and recommend course of action
- Determine how frequently and quickly fixes should be delivered for open-source findings
- Review SCA reports to track new and changes to SCA components in the environment
- Experience working with tools such as Sonatype nexus firewall and lifecycle to track and block risk 3rd- party components
- Work within the DevSecOps model to secure Containers, withing ROSA, Tekton and OpenShift pipelines
- Design, develop, plan, implement, and maintain Cloud DevSecOps processes across multiple technical organizations, instantiating security testing for internally developed systems, applications, and infrastructure against business requirements.
- Guide development teams in integrating new services and applications into the CI/CD pipeline, troubleshoot installations and build automated deployments of products into a high-security architecture.
- Possess a knowledge of CI/CD orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Tekton, GitLab, or Bamboo.
- Provide operational support for container security tools (Palo Alto Prisma, Aqua, Wiz or equivalent)
- Perform Baseline Image validation of new container template images.
- Evaluate scans results for container runtime environments to reduce security risk
- Troubleshoot any connectivity or operational issues for clusters being evaluated in the Prisma tool.
- Validate and address vulnerability / threat findings from static and dynamic analysis tools
- Characterizes threats and provides recommendations for remediation; manages remediation efforts to completion
- Develops and presents finding and remediation reports to audiences including team members from all department areas and levels of the company
- Perform security reviews of software designs and assist developers to ensure quality and robustness of our internal products
- Conduct security assessments against web applications and APIs across a variety of technology stacks
- Ensure adequate security requirements and privacy by design are built into all architecture/infrastructure/projects
- Integrating threat modeling practices into the application testing lifecycle
- Impart application security and ethical hacking subject matter expertise into team processes
- Drive improvements in the security testing practice to include execution methodology and metrics
- Drive awareness and knowledge of security in the developer community
- Continually improve proficiency in application and API exploitation, tools, techniques, and countermeasures
We Are E-verified Company
Thanks & Regards
Shankar Kr Singh
Extend Information Systems
Cell: (571) 421-2684
44258 Mercure Circle, UNIT 102 A, Sterling VA, USA – 20166