Tassat Group Inc. is a NY-based technology company that is the leading provider of private blockchain-based, real-time solutions for commercial banks including TassatPay, which enables banks to provide their customers with instantaneous, secure, real-time payments 24/7/365. TassatPay has become the most trusted blockchain-based platform for the banking industry and its B2B customers with more than $1 TRILLION in secure, real-time transactions to date. Tassat has added Smart Contracts and Fedwire functionality to make TassatPay a one-stop shop for B2B Payments. Tassat was honored with a 2021 Google Cloud Customer Award for innovation in financial services. For more information, visit us at www.tassatpay.com, on Twitter or on LinkedIn.
This role reports to our Manager of Platform Operations.
What You Own
- Design, develop, and maintain operational tooling for our platforms
- CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and alerting, and diagnostic tools
- Assist client support team in issue investigation and resolution
- Adhere to all company security and cybersecurity policies and procedures
What You Have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Linux both on the command line and fundamental operating system concepts
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience using Ansible to automate tasks
- Familiarity with both the Java language and the JVM
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience working on mission-critical production systems
- Experience with real time application & infrastructure monitoring systems
- Experience working with and building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with blockchain technologies is a huge plus
- A customer-focused mindset and ability to prioritize among competing demands
- Intellectual curiosity and the drive to continuously improve the environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Effective communication skills, especially the ability to translate technical jargon and concepts into terms intelligible to a layperson
Working with Us
Tassat is proud to offer an incredible Benefits Package for full-time Tassat Employees. This includes:
- 100% coverage on Health (with a Health Reimbursement Account) Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Life & ADD, Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Parental Leave
- 401(k) program, Company Equity
- Transit and Parking Pre-tax savings
- FSA Dependent Care, FSA Health Pre-tax savings
At Tassat, you will work with incredibly talented engineers, market experts, and thought leaders to shape the future of a financial ecosystem. We offer a uniquely entrepreneurial, supportive culture, where ideas can come from anywhere and execution is everything.
- We understand the importance of autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- We strive to be extremely transparent, organizationally flat, and open-minded. While you will have clearly delineated responsibilities, you are welcome and encouraged to contribute beyond those areas. We value ideas and results, not ranks and titles
- We believe great results can only come from great people. If you’re interested in working alongside people wo are bright, creative, and diligent – this is the place.
We value people who can bring new perspectives to our company. Here are some traits that are important to us:
- Ability to solve problems head on (and hands-on) and in simple creative ways
- Bring unwavering passion to the team and the work you do
- Savvy researcher, continuous learner, and enthusiastic team player. We need you to feel like an owner, motivated to succeed and enthusiastic about helping others
Tassat’s Core Values
Our 5 core values and related guiding principles represent how we function daily. They embody our culture and are the foundation of our character. They help guide us in decision-making, creating processes, hiring, and retaining the right people.
SERVING (Service to Others; Creative; Nurture Ideas; Team)
EXCELLENCE (Courageous; Decisive; Making "Right" Decisions; Focus on Results)
INTEGRITY (Accountable; Owning; Collaborative; Direct)
LEARNING (Listening; Learning; Empowering; Sharing)
CONNECTING (Humble; Self-Aware; Empathetic; Adaptable/Resilient)
Tassat offers its employees competitive compensation and benefits packages. The base salary range offered for this role to NYC-based employees is $150,000 - $180,000. Please note that the stated salary range for this role is a guideline only. The salary offered may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, the hired candidates state of residence, relevant knowledge, skills and experience.
Kindly consider applying if your experience is in line with what we're looking for. Experience comes in various forms - talents can be transferred, and motivation can go a long way. We recognize that diversity leads to better problem-solving and innovative thinking, which is why we're committed to bringing in new perspectives and urge everyone to apply.
Tassat Group Inc. is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive (DEI) organization. We believe our company and products are strengthened when they are developed and supported by individuals with diverse life experiences, whose understanding of social and cultural issues can help make our work and workforce more inclusive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All Tassat employees in the New York metropolitan area are required to be in the office in accordance with Tassat’s hybrid “Return-to-Office Policy”, which may be amended from time to time.