Optima Global Solutions Inc.is a valuable IT Services and Solution provider that customers, employees, and stakeholders feel proud to be associated with. Optima's Intelligent Automation Solutions leverage robotic process automation, intelligent data capture, and business process management best practices to streamline operations. Our IT Services practice provides organizations with highly personalized, comprehensive, U.S. based recruiting services supported by our internal onsite team of subject matter experts.
Currently, we are hiring for the following position;
Position Title: Senior Systems Administrator/ Systems Engineer
Provide technical expertise and support needed to maintain Computer Aided Dispactch (iCAD)
system for 24/7 operations.
1. Assess: iCAD and custom interfaces to ensure efficient communications to partner
2. Recommend configuration/coding improvements for the iCAD System and interfaces to
achieve a high-level performance.
3. Implement updates/patches/system changes as needed to maintain system and
interfaces performance. Coordinate the support teams as needed to apply patches or
4. Test updates/patches to ensure reliability and integrity of the system and perform quality
review of interfaces to ensure they are designed to meet specifications.
5. Support the iCAD system and interfaces. Respond to Priority Once incidents and initiate
tiger team coordinated response. Create Cherwell tickets for incidents. Update/author
support documentation as needed to convey best practices.
6. Provide knowledge transfer to County staff as needed for continued support of the iCAD
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Strong experience working with Windows servers - configuration, administration.
• Experience working in a high availability environment - clustering/failover.
• Experience working with Cherwell for tracking technology incidents.
• Ability to work in a highly critical environment.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Good communication skills.
Specialized Experience Requirements
• Experience with administration of Hexagon's ICAD
• Experience working with XALT developing interfaces
Contract Term: 6 months
Requesting Department: Technology Services and Solutions
Interested candidates, please apply online with a detailed resume and contact information.