ABOUT STRATEGIC TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS:
Strategic Technology Solutions (STS) is a leading technology guide and partner to law firms throughout Southern California, Arizona and expanding nationwide. Our mission is to provide Law Firms with technical guidance and clarity that supports their people, business functions and clients. Driving them to stronger business performance, growth, and overall profitability.
We are looking to add a talented Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. If you are interested in a company that is innovative within the legal technology space, cares deeply about its people and culture, and commits to the belief of core values, then STS would like to speak to you.
The (BDR) position has a primary focus of outbound sales activity and strategy. Lead generation will be the main responsibility, developing new opportunities that consistently fill the sales pipeline. The BDR will uncover pain points, challenges, and opportunities to identify interested prospects. The BDR will utilize their understanding of STS’s Managed IT Services, Cloud, & Cybersecurity Solutions with interested prospects to further them along the sales process. The BDR must be highly organized and disciplined, as time will be spent making phone calls, preparing/sending emails, and managing lists. STS is a team oriented; people first company and we work to cultivate a positive culture while promoting collaboration within the team where every member is an important part of STS’ success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods.
- Prospecting for new clients through various activities including cold calling, email campaigns, social media, referrals, attending events, and networking to uncover potential sales leads.
- Initially qualifying leads by assessing prospects preliminary pain points, frustrations, needs, and interest in learning more about STS.
- Arrange first-time appointments with prospective clients.
- Communicating effectively with supervisors and peers.
- Work with the Business Development team to monitor and assess performance and make improvements or take corrective action.
- Enter into CRM and record all activities including but not limited to new prospects, contacts, dials, conversations, first time appointments, COI meetings, leads from marketing, and new prospects.
- Prepare for weekly business reviews to discuss sales activities, review action plans, identify challenges and opportunities for growth and improvement.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties and responsibilities at any time.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with potential prospects.
- Skilled at building relationships and developing interest with new law firm prospects.
- Exceptional computer and organizational skills and the ability to follow documented checklists, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, clients, and others.
- Willingness to be coachable to learn and grow, open to challenges, and adaptable to a changing and exciting company.
- Ability and comfort to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a business development organization.
- Possesses an elevated level of energy and self-motivation to be relentless at their craft.
- Displays the qualities of grit, perseverance, and willingness to exceed expectations of this role.
- 1+ years of Lead Generation, Prospecting, Business Development experience.
- Technology understanding and knowledge a plus.
- Experience with CRM is beneficial.
- Experience working with Law Firm environments is valuable.
- Experience in an MSP a plus.