Procorp Systems is a global digital transformation services provider with a focus on human-centric design and product innovation. We help Fortune 500 companies simplify their digital journey to build business solutions with long-lasting customer relationships. Our team comprises more than 500 technical, domain, and business experts, with a presence in the United States, Canada, and Europe. We are specialists in various industries, including banking and financial services, insurance, technology, media and telecom, healthcare and energy utilities. We provide differentiated offerings that span digital product engineering, cloud and DevOps, data and AI, customer experience, cybersecurity, and design services.
- Be the best business transformation partner
- Be the best place to work
- Be the best socially responsible company
This is a remote contract role, with the day-to-day task of providing Level 2 support for the Base24 application suite. Responsibilities include but are not limited to troubleshooting and resolving production issues, performing root cause analysis, coordinating with vendors and application owners, and performing system upgrades and maintenance.
- At least 4 years of experience in providing Level 2 support for the Base24 application suite
Strong experience on Tandem Cobol (HP Non-stop) with L2 support
• Base24 experinec in a HP Tandem Nonstop environment to read & analyze existing Tandem code.
• Understanding of TAL guardian calls
• TACL understanding.
• Experience with processing different type of Enscribe files
• Knowledge of SQLMX and SQLMP
• Understanding of banking and payments processing
• Understanding of OSS