Analytica is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to support the development of a high-profile cloud-based infrastructure and application at the Department of Education. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, enterprise cloud or on-premise software and technology projects.
As a member of our Agile development team, you will support several complex and high-volume customer systems and requirements, including but not limited to:
• Support end-to-end Agile lifecycle management and create cloud-native software architecture frameworks and services
• Support microservices application development scrum teams with code deployments leveraging Kubernetes Application containerization and orchestration solution
• Create automation scripts that integrates Gitlab pipeline tool with supporting DevSecOps tools such as automated testing and security scanning tools
• Monitor non-production environment and troubleshoot issues that arise
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Systems, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
• 8+ years of experience managing and overseeing software development, DevSecOps, and technical architecture projects
• 2+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of DevSecOps and CI/CD experience
• 2+ years developing software products in Cloud environments ‘
• Possess expertise in large-scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS
• Direct GitLab and Sonatype experience with specific concentration on scanning and pipeline creation.
• Existing or ability to pass a Public Trust background investigation.
• Certifications in Agile (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO, SAFE, etc.), ITIL, DevSecOps, and Cloud Native Architecture (AWS) are highly preferred
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.