Mid-Level IT Manager, US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $100K-$150K
Minimum 2-4 years of work experience - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.
As a Mid-Level Senior IT Manager,
you will be responsible for assisting in all client service-related functions for our business, as well as contributing creative ideas. The AE provides administrative and full client service support, assists in day-to-day influencer relations, and is an integral part of client relationship management. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness of client activities, detail-oriented program and project management, and professional communication.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with administrative software for healthcare systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to work weekends and overtime where required
- Able to travel to meetings and to attend conferences as necessary.
- Provide tier I technical customer support via phone and on-site.
- Work on IT project deployments to meet customer requirements.
- Report to the Technical Services Manager to coordinate efforts.
- Priorities in customer service and support to ensure the highest client satisfaction.
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2 operating system deployment, remote support, and management.
- Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to provide remote support professionally.
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
Special Benefits you will love:
- Flexible vacation, unlimited paid holidays, and paid sick days
- 401(k) with up to 2% employer match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.