Come join an amazing team at Weld County! We offer a work-life balance and an exciting career!
The Chief Information Security Officer’s role is to provide vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives. The Chief Information Security Officer directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems, business operations, and facility defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues. This individual is also responsible for auditing existing systems while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards. The Chief Information Security Officer is expected to interface with peers in the Information Technology Department as well as with the leaders of other department units to both share the county security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and cooperation.
The Ideal Candidate for the Department will be someone who possesses the following traits:
1. Experience setting and managing priorities judiciously.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to clearly communicate important information regularly.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Proven ability to have strong relationship building skills with a variety of personality types.
5. Strong negotiating skills.
6. Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
7. Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
8. Keen attention to detail.
9. Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
10. Exceptional service orientation.
11. Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
$113,584.69 - $143,926.20 annually, plus benefits (see benefits tab on the job posting).
To view complete job announcement and to apply, use the following link: