The DigiTrust Group is revolutionizing cyber security and we're looking for a talented Full Stack Software Developer to join our growing Development team. We're hackers at heart, and we're on a mission to defend global organizations against information security threats.
As a member of our Development team, you'll leverage your advanced programming skills to design customized, highly sophisticated tools for our defensive and offensive cyber operations. You'll be at the nucleus of our high-energy and dynamic development team as you build cutting edge tools for our complex software and create a fully optimized user experience.
What you'll do
- Create compelling, highly functional applications for internal and client-facing technologies using state-of-the art tools
- Collaborate with our team of skilled software engineers to help define program architectures and build robust, scalable platforms
- Leverage your experience and creativity to drive new innovative software applications and components
- Lead process analysis and provide feedback on deficient systems
- Combine forces with our elite team of ethical hackers and defensive cyber-security professionals to create strategic offensive cyber security tools, as well as further orchestrate and enhance our defensive platform
- Enhance our software design best-practices, including test-driven development and frequent end-to-end testing
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a Full Stack or Back End engineering role
- Demonstrated success working with a modern web framework such as Django, Flask, Ruby on Rails, Grails, .Net MVC, Spring, etc.
- The ability to work well on a team and value others opinions, while advocating for your own
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
You'll love this job if
- You are motivated by technical challenges and love wearing multiple hats
- You are a critical thinker and passionate about your work
- You have excellent communication skills and are detail oriented
- You're eager to cut through Information Security industry nonsense and experience the real thing
- You enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Benefits and Perks
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Remote work (Must be able to work in Pacific time zone business hours)
- Competitive benefits and flexible time off policy
The DigiTrust Group is a leading global provider of information security services headquartered in West LA. Our employees are empowered to learn and grow as we advance our mission of defending global companies against information security threats. Join us today!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a Veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.