CyberOne is hiring! We hire smart, talented and high-performing professionals to push our organization forward and provide superior service to our customers. We each take accountability for our work, strive to make each other better, and genuinely love what we do. If you value learning new things, being innovative, and working in a supportive, collaborative environment, CyberOne may the place for you.
If you are ready to raise the bar for your career and be part of our exciting journey, we want to hear from you!
As a Field CISO, you will be meeting with customers to understand their challenges and draw upon your own industry experience to create winning solutions to meet the uniqueness of each customer’s operating environment. The solutions built would be based on CyberOne’s award-winning security technology portfolio, managed detection & response (MDR) partners, and professional services team.
Our customers will rely on your expert advice ranging from selecting the best fit email security solution to enterprise security transformation.
- Support regular conversations on security technologies including SIEM, NG-FW, Endpoint (NG-AV, EDR), Cloud Monitoring & Compliance.
- Lead Professional Services conversations & scoping for GRC, Offensive Security (Pen Testing), and strategic technologies (e.g., Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, etc.)
- Work with Account Managers for account strategy plans.
- Account Manager Mentoring / Sales Support.
- Partner engagement – engaging security technology partners for deeper capability conversations.
- Partner Certifications – Maintaining technical and presales certifications for our top tier partners.
- Maintain technical relationships with CyberOne Security’s existing accounts in territory.
- Identify opportunities to add new security technology partners in emerging fields.
- Build relationships with channel and integration partner presales resources.
- Understand key competitive differentiators & use cases of each security technology.
- Developing presentations and other customer facing deliverables affirming CyberOne’s position as a security thought leader.
- Assist customers in defining / refining key requirements for security projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
Required Education / Experience
- 8-10 years' experience in designing / implementing enterprise security programs as a practitioner, consultant, or presales.
- Working knowledge of industry frameworks such as: ISO 270002, NIST SP 800-53 & CSF, GDPR/CCPA, NYDFS, PCI-DSS, HIPAA Security.
- 5+ years' work-related experience in the design or deployment of 3 of 4 core areas: SIEM, NG-FW, Endpoint (NG-AV, EDR), Cloud Monitoring & Compliance.
Preferred Education / Experience
- 3+ years' work experience at a Security VAR or VAR with a Security Practice is preferred.
Skills / Abilities
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to interact with clients in a persuasive and confident manner both in-person and virtually.
- Superior presentation, written, and oral communication skills across all levels of an organization from executive leadership to individual contributors. Ability to communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences at customer locations and conferences.
- Multi-Tasking and Time Management Skills; can adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment and prioritizing customer meetings above other activities.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
- Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
- Travel may be required up to 30% of the time within in TOLA territory. Travel is typically day trips.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends to meet company and customer needs.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Must be able to move about inside a professional office environment.
- An environment that empowers employees to contribute to an organization that embraces a fail-fast mentality.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
If you are passionate, driven and ready to take your career to the next level, we invite you to apply today!
Recruitment Agencies Please Note:
"In accordance with our recruitment policy, CyberOne strictly prohibits any form of solicitation of our employees by external agencies or third parties. Any candidate information that may be received from such agencies or third parties shall be deemed as a voluntary gift and shall become the exclusive property of CyberOne. Exceptions to this policy apply only when an Agency/Third Party is an Authorized Vendor of CyberOne, holding a valid and current contract that has been duly signed by the HR Manager or CFO of CyberOne. Under no circumstances will any payment be made to any Agency/Third Party unless they are an Authorized Vendor or possess written approval from the CyberOne HR Manager or CFO, granting them explicit permission to engage in recruitment efforts on behalf of CyberOne."