Job Title: Cybersecurity Consultant- Presales
Contract to Hire
Location: Plano, TX – Hybrid
The presales team plays a vital role in providing product knowledge and technical service to grow and scale the Client’s IT support, enterprise, and vehicle security service globally. As a Presales engineer, you will demonstrate the consultative approach to understanding customer needs to illustrate technical proposals. This position will apply their knowledge and skills in a highly energized, fast-paced, and innovative environment in the North American region. This position offers a great opportunity to learn and grow both technical, project management and consultation skills in the evolving automotive market. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about IT technology and the automotive industry. This position will work directly with domain leaders (managers and above) along with other presales team members in a highly collaborative environment. We take pride in quality over quantity, bad news first is our mindset.
- Demonstrates technical understanding and broad knowledge of Cybersecurity.
- Support the sales team in the pre-implementation discussion. Ability to prepare technical proposals for customers, create business forecasts and support customer technical Q&A.
- Gather technical requirements from the customers, domain leaders and account managers.
- Facilitate and conduct POC on a needs basis. Engage with the Tech team for successful PoC and Pilot projects.
- Identify customer’s security challenges and focus on documentation to make alignment.
- Project planning and overall project management
- Research on the latest cybersecurity trends and industry-related technology.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in the cybersecurity industry.
- Consulting experience in the Cyber domain.
- Consultation capability in related technology and or related service to customers.
- Bilingual (English and Japanese) communication skills.
- Experience in creating budgetary quotations ensuring profitability.
- Project management experience.
- BS/MS degree.