Position: DevSecOps Engineer
Compensation: $140,000 - $195,000 (DOE) + Comprehensive Benefits
Are you looking for that next step in your DevSecOps career?
We are currently partnered with a specialist security consultancy that has a unique opening for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer. This company is looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running.
This company has a deep knowledge of emerging technologies giving clients everything they need to develop their security posture and protect and tackle their cyber security threats.
You will be working to implement and upgrade security measures across the organization and working to reduce vulnerabilities within the CI/CD pipeline. This is an exciting time to join the team as they also work to move on to the cloud.
You will be joining a small and talented team of security specialists within a relaxed working environment.
- Promoting the DevSecOps and Agile mindset across technology functions
- Maintain Terraform repository and states, refactoring and restructuring as/when needed
- Implement strong security controls to detect and mitigate risks on AWS/Kubernetes cloud platforms
- Build and manage the CI/CD pipeline
- Act as a key point of contact for the security team and provide support during incidents.
- Experience implementing DevSecOps principles
- Multiple years experience in Kubernetes, AWS, and Microservices
- 3 years experience with a mix of software development and site reliability engineering
- Prior experience writing scripts in Python, GoLang, or Java
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing experience
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further at 646-647-8590 or send your Resume to email@example.com
Locke & McCloud is the US's leading cyber security & information security staffing company – through having a sole focus on the cyber & information security space we have been able to foster solid relationships with some of the US’s most exciting cyber security consultancies & end-users. Our focus on the information security space allows us to be able to help you find the most exciting opportunities in the cyber security market. If you are looking for your next cybersecurity or information security role, please get in touch!