Chief Financial Officer
Casual Full Service
Are you an experienced, dedicated, and talented Chief Financial Officer with integrity, passion to help others, and incredible leadership abilities? If so, Apply Today in Tampa, FL. As we continue to expand our reach, we are looking for a CFO, based in the Tampa Bay area, to help advance our strategic business development goals. The CFO will manage all areas of finance for multiple locations to ensure optimal profitability and compliance with applicable financial regulations. They will be responsible for the development of budgets, policies, strategic goals, and regulatory compliance methodologies so that all financial functions operate in a manner correlated with all strategic objectives of the company with the result of increased revenue, profit, number of guests, and guest service. Do not miss this fantastic career opportunity as a Chief Financial Officer in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position: Chief Financial Officer
Job Description: Our ideal Chief Financial Officer performs analysis of and develops and implements strategic plans for all finance-related programs, including insurance, risk management, information systems, purchasing, payroll and benefits. The Chief Financial Officer will prepare balance sheets, cash flow statements, and profit/loss statements on a weekly and monthly basis. The Chief Financial Officer develops, reviews, and distributes capital and operational budgets. The Chief Financial Officer will import transactions in accounting software daily and weekly. The Chief will monitor all employees or contractors with access to accounting projects. The Chief Financial Officer will work closely with the operations team over budgets and financial operation decisions. The Chief Financial Officer will meet with the operations team and CEO to review. The Chief Financial Officer will manage cash flow and coordinate strategic financial decisions with banks and vendors. The Chief Financial Officer must analyze and limit financial risks for investments based on trends. 1099 filings are an annual requirement of the Chief Financial Officer. The Chief Financial Officer will manage sales tax filings, bank reconciliations, and audits of all GLs every month. The Chief Financial Officer will formulate appropriate budgets per location while factoring in long term demands.
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Ability to work from home
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or higher is required for the Chief Financial Officer
· The Chief Financial Officer should have 10+ years of increasing financial leadership responsibility with experience in operational finance and FP&A at a high growth company
· The Chief Financial Officer is preferred to have Restaurant365 knowledge and experience
· Being local to the Tampa Bay Area is a requirement for the Chief Financial Officer
· Experience in the hospitality industry is recommended for the Chief Financial Officer
Apply Now - Chief Financial Officer located in Tampa, FL.