Travel: As Needed
What you can’t see poses the most significant risk to your organization. Your exposures lurk in the cloud, hybrid environments, and the darknet. There are countless gaps where threats can hide before they lead to business-disrupting events like ransomware shutdowns or massive data breaches.
Adlumin Inc. is a patented, cloud-native Managed Detection and Response (MDR) platform, plus comprehensive risk management and security services. The platform focuses on advanced cyber threats, system vulnerabilities, and sprawling IT operations to command greater visibility, stop threats, reduce business risk, and automate compliance. The command center for security operations, Adlumin, leverages powerful machine learning, identifies critical threats, automates remediation rules and systems updates, and provides live continuous compliance reporting.
Don’t let your IT organization be caught in the dark.
Illuminate Threats, Eliminate Risks, and Command Authority with Adlumin. www.adlumin.com
About the Role:
Adlumin is looking for an Account Executive in the South East region to develop and manage Adlumin’s client accounts along with identifying business opportunities to prospective clients.
- Exceed sales goals and expectations for quotas
- Manage, renew, and renegotiate terms with existing clients
- Review and prepare RFPs
- Meet strict deadlines and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Arrange meetings with potential clients to discuss their needs
- Address any necessary issues with potential clients before contracts are signed
- Work as a partner to help clients reach their goals
- Present client ideas, information, and needs to other departments, including the marketing team, the creative team, project managers; present information in any relevant meeting or review
- Manage the account goalposts and budget
- Ensure all process timelines are met and up-to-date
- Maintain good client relationships while building new client relationships
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- 3 years of successful history of SaaS technology sales in the cybersecurity market with demonstrated success in selling enterprise products
- Experience in selling through the channel and being able to recruit and grow a channel partner.
- Experience with startup security companies is ideal
- Minimum of three years related experience in sales, management, or relevant role in the industry
- Superior computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of HubSpot or other programs a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- United States Citizenship required
- Must be located in the South East region
Why work for Adlumin?
- Great opportunity to work for a fast-growing company!
- Generous PTO and benefits package (medical, dental, vision, stock options)
- Home Office Bonus - $400
- 401k options
- Choice of laptop equipment (Mac or PC) to work remotely with
Adlumin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $120,000.00 per year