Title: Security Consultant
Client Location: Plano, TX
One Round Interview
This position is critical to protecting customer & employee data, client assets, and comply with Client’s Security Requirements (ASPR), government, and industry regulations including PCI-DSS and SOX. This position's primary role will focus on building and enhancing application security across retail and call center web and mobile applications. This position will play a key role insecurity vulnerability management, implementing processes to conduct system vulnerability assessments and remediation measures to improve security postures of systems. This position will also coordinate with DevOps teams and CSO, to identify and mitigate/remediate security risk, implement security controls and/or frameworks.
Must Have Skills/Experience:
1. Demonstrated passion, mindset, and persistence for securing information system assets and customer/employee data.
2. At least 4 years of experience in Java technologies and application security on web and/or mobile applications.
3. At least 2 years of experience with vulnerability management program and systems like Service Now, Archer, ASTRA, and CCRC.
4. At least 5 years of cyber security experience involving medium to large scale web applications and infrastructure with deep understanding of OWASP, CIA, SANS or NIST frameworks
5. At least 3 years of hands-on experience with security scanning tools like Fortify, WebInspect, IBM AppScan, Checkmarx to identify and assess vulnerabilities.
6. At least 5 years of Manual Penetration Testing experience on web and/or mobile applications.
Senior level industry experience in Cyber Security with specific focus on application security.
At least of one of CISSP, CompTIA Security+, GIAC Certification is preferred.
Hands on Threat Modeling experience for web and mobile applications utilizing OWASP, NIST, SANS, Microsoft Threat Modeling and other industry standard frameworks.
Prior development experience in J2EE and other web technologies is desired.
PCI-DSS assessment experience.
Deep understanding of industry standard cryptography technologies.
Experience with designing and implementing identity and access management solutions including multi factor authentication methods for web and/or mobile applications.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Sr Executive Resourcing
O: 678-251-0096 E: firstname.lastname@example.org