Vice President - Zacks Investment Management
“Industry-recognized results, driven by leading research and guided by independent thought- that’s the DNA of Zacks Investment Management.”- Mitch Zacks, Principal, and Senior Portfolio Manager.
Zacks Investment Management, a wealth management boutique formed in 1992, provides comprehensive, personalized wealth management solutions to clients through equity, fixed income, and alternative asset strategies. Client portfolios are managed using a combination of Zacks independent research and Zacks proprietary quantitative models all in discretionary SMA models stewarded by Zacks Investment Committee (several accolades such as “Manager of the Decade” have been earned by members of our Committee). We are a wholly owned subsidiary of our parent company, Zacks Investment Research, Inc., the second largest provider of award-winning independent research in the U.S.
Zacks Investment Management is looking for a salesperson responsible for developing new client relationships within an assigned territory. The dual function of this role includes building and developing relationships with local advisors positioned to provide referrals to our investment platform and end retail clients. This role is unique because it requires the ability to build rapport, understanding, and excitement with other advisors and clients. Your business-building efforts will be supported by your ability to foster more referrals through branch presentations and connections, your dedicated client service teams, direct access to our Investment Committee, world-class marketing, and more. This role will report to the Managing Director of the Private Client Group.
- Communicate and meet with individual investors who have been referred to the firm through our custodial partnerships
- Facilitate discussions with the current advisor who is making the referral
- Present our model strategies and process to branches of advisors across your assigned territory
- Describe Zacks’ philosophy and investment strategy using a highly consultative sales approach
- Facilitate the asset acquisition process with qualified high net-worth investors
- Work independently, manage time and resources effectively
- 25%-50% Travel is required
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience with a custodial referral platform
- Minimum of 8 years of exceptional, proven financial sales experience required
- Series 65 or 66 licenses. CFP, CPA, MBA Designations preferred.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office required
- Strong communication skills
• W-2 Salary plus commission
• Full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) benefits available